Astroroof and power driver seat

can't be all that rare

If a smo like me has a 84, 86, and 87 ps and astroroof and loaded to the hilt with the all the rest of the power options, including twilight sentinal headlights, then they couldn't have been all that rare. :tongue:

But someone please tell me they are. It would really really make my day. I'd swap all three of my babies for a low mile mint GNX. ;)

Most of the '84's/'85's were orderd by the owners like myself. Few of these were dealer ordered cars. I ordered '85 with the pwr moonroof because my wife wanted that option. I'm glad I did.

tb3....those moonroofs in the pics looks like they all have the silver tint on the glass instead of the smoke black like I have??

tb3....those moonroofs in the pics looks like they all have the silver tint on the glass instead of the smoke black like I have??

I don't recall there being anything other than silver tint on the factory moonroofs.

I don't recall there being anything other than silver tint on the factory moonroofs.

I agree...
The Factory Astroroof is silver, the one with the code on the trunk sticker. Most aftermarket, including the roofs done as ASC are not.

Just a quick question for you guys with power driver seats....... as I was in the process of swapping one in my car. Is the height at the lowest adjustment that big of difference from the manual seat? I am a taller guy (6' 4") and dont want to swap it in if it adds that much additional height. Let me know your thoughts, not trying to highjack here.

I am only 5 10 and my helmet hits the roof on the lowest setting

Bryan

Question. I have an 86 with cf5, power seat, digital climate, no power windows or locks and no posi. Is this common?

Question. I have an 86 with cf5, power seat, digital climate, no power windows or locks and no posi. Is this common?
The no posi on an 86 is fairly common. Not having PW or PL is quite uncommon!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The no posi on an 86 is fairly common. Not having PW or PL is quite uncommon!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Just seems odd to have a factory moonroof, power seat, and a digital climate but no power windows or locks.