Attention Fans That Are Better Than Ramchargers

the wrath

i had the ramchargers fans on my car they cooled very well but i have 94 camaro lt1 fans on my car and the temp stayed at 160 all day no matter how i beat on it even on very hot day with a/c on it went to 170 with ramchargers it went to 180-185

they fit between the tanks like ramchargers fans they are easier to install only think about them they are a little louder than ramchargers fans but they keep temps way down i will see if i can take some pics

they arent multi speed fans i am unsure of amp draw u have to wire up one for low and one for high

Just out of curiosity, do these out perform the 9C1 fans from a caprice/impala ss?

Thanks,

CTX-SLPR said:
What is bad about the F-body LS1 fans? Less CFM, different wiring?
I don't know the cfm ratings, but a little digging at gmpartsdirect.com shows that the LT1's and LS1's use different fan motors and shrouds but do use the same fan blades. The LT1 motors are $29.42 and the LS1 motors are $45.33. Both use the same fan motors and blades for the left and right fans (I think the 9C1 used a big motor on one side and a smaller motor on the other side). To me it would be reasonable to guess that the more expensive motor makes more power and draws more current. I have a friend with an LS1 Trans Am; maybe we could check the current draw one day (but he won't drive it in the rain so it may be next year before I see it again, sigh :)).

After two years one of my ramchargers fans is starting to seize. :mad:
Funny how my stock 13 year old unit was running just fine after all these years. Quality on the rc fans is questionable. :confused: