You can type here any text you want

Autometer Digital gauges and some SBC intake, carburetor and misc. parts.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VenomGT

That Youtube Guy
I recently sold my other project and freed up a bunch of parts, the oil pressure and water temperature gauges were purchased new from jegs on 4/28/16, I switched to the ones I removed from the car I sold.
Prices are shipped unless otherwise noted.

-SOLD Digital Sport-Comp 6327 Oil Pressure Gauge works and looks like new. SOLD

-SOLD Autometer Digital Sport-Comp 6337 Water Temperature Gauge. 6 months old, removed to switch to blue ones. Works and looks like new. You get the gauge, wiring and sensor with adaptor. SOLD

-SOLD Autometer 6178 wideband O2, work and looks like new. Maybe 2000 miles on the gauge/sensor if even that. You will need a bung for the sensor. SOLD

-3" to 2.5" 12" long Flowmaster clamp-on exhaust tips (rolled tips) $70 for the pair shipped. OBO.

-SOLD Edelbrock 75013 Nascar Edition. SOLD

-SOLD Street Demon 1901, Calibration kit and Throttle and kick down bracket $250 shipped all together or as priced bellow:
-Street Demon PN: 1901 SOLD
-Calibration kit PN: 1921 SOLD
-Throttle and kick down bracket PN: 1953 SOLD

-Wolf Brand Nose cover has a broken clip but doesn't affect fit. Best offer. PM me your number for pictures.

Last edited:
Everything left is OBO, want it gone so just make me a reasonable offer, worse I cause is I say no or counter-offer.

Exhaust tips and Nose cover still available, everythingb else is sold. Make me an offer.

Back