Beautiful and Original 1987 White Turbo T WO2

Man, that is a deal. If I had the choice between a gn and that car for that price... the T would be the obvious deal for me. If I had the money right now that would be MINE. Good luck with the sale, and the price is more than fair.

Just FYI...If the mileage shown in one of the pics at 149,000 KMs is correct, that translates to around 93,000 miles, not 76,000.

Very nice car and very tempting price, good luck with it.
Correct. My fault on the conversion, it had @76,000 when I bought it. It converts to a little over 92,000 now.

Sending deposit today :D

Oh yeah, my GN in my sig will be for sale soon. Two ways, with everything as in the sig or with a stock turbo, no alky, stock downpipe, stock wastegate solenoid, and stock lower control arms.

If Buickrob passes, id like to come up to see this car. Keep me posted. Thanks

Deposit went out so hopefully it all works out :D Who's got advice on what company to use for shipping?:biggrin:

The company I recommend is South West. As in..you get a plane ticket and fly out there and drive it back!!!!!!!

After a shipping company damaged my civic, I will avoid them whenever possible.

Rob,

I used a guy who lives near me named Jack Tarvis who's an independent transport contractor. He transported my GMC Typhoon from here to Texas and my 357 mile GN from Texas here. He has a 1 ton dually pickup and enclosed car hauler and was VERY reasonable. He typically does east coast runs.
JACK TARVIS - 248-245-7161

Here's a few photos of his rig when he loaded up my Typhoon:

P1010034.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010038.jpg

I have no doubt you could drive this car trouble free coast to coast. However, I have a tentative deal in the works with buickrob. If that falls through I'll post that info and the car will be available again. I should know more in the next few days.

I sencond Jack, he's transported two TTA's for me. Very reasaonable pricing.
Good luck with the sale Dean. (I'd have kept it) :)

Dean,

Called and left a few messages and sent over a few emails. Looking to set up my plane tickets to fly out and pick the car up. Please get back to me.

Thanks,

Rob

Unfortunately this deal has fallen through (due to hauling problems) and the car is again available for sale. Rob's a great guy and we both wish things would have worked out for the better.

I've detailed the interior of the car and still enjoy driving it on nice days. I've adjusted the selling price to $8,000 which is non-negotiable.

I highly encourage either the buyer or their representative inspect the car to verify what they're seeing is EXACTLY what I'm offering. It's a FANTASTIC lightly modified WO2 Turbo T and VERY rare.

Cash upon title transfer or wire transfers are the only methods of payment I'm comfortable with. I've taken lots of photos of the car but will take any photo of any area of the car for a serious buyer.

Thanks,
Dean

Guys, Dean is a solid guy true to his word. I'm missing out on a great car here but somebody should check out the pics and snap it up soon. I will be really jealous of the guy who ends up with this!

tr.jpg

ts.jpg

tw.jpg

tx.jpg

ty.jpg

That's the best I could do with the camera I have at such close range. The oil spots on my garage floor ARE NOT from this Buick.

I've added a few more photos that detail the door jambs and undercarriage. It has very light surface rust on exposed surfaces which NONE is bubbling or eating through the metal. What's shown on the door is light surface rust from where the door seals rubbed away the paint...that's it. The passenger door is much cleaner.