You can type here any text you want

Being nice is like a kick in the teeth

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

badboy86gn2

"lord be with me"
I really dont post topics to much but lately it seems that being nice and going out of your way to help or be nice to people just opens you up to a kick in the teeth

i mean do people really need to be treated like sh8t to respect you???

if this is true do we change who we are to get the same respect???

Johnny

People just mistake kindness for weakness if so do i just be an az$hole up front

Just venting

Depends on what you re dealing with and its always to your advantage to know what kind of people you re dealing with also. It works for me, the way people treat you is how they want to be treated. Screw with me, lie to me or steal from me and you re done!

Originally posted by badboy86gn2
I really dont post topics to much but lately it seems that being nice and going out of your way to help or be nice to people just opens you up to a kick in the teeth

5% of the population are just jerks, most folks are decent human beings, don't let the few sour you on being a decent person.

Repect is something earned.

And, trying to being popular can be costly.

Do the treat others as you want to be treated, and it'll come back around, thou, at times, it seems to take the long route back.

I think the 'I treat you like crap and you like me even more' thing applies to women especially...I've known guys who's girlfriends would never leave, even though the guy ran around on 'em and even smacked 'em around from time to time. Myself, I've never been capable of being bad to a girlfriend...and almost every time I ended up with nothing more than alot of bills to pay! ;) Whether it be men or women who don't understand the proper exchange of respect, it took me alot of years to learn, but you've gotta give up your patience with that type of people, as awful as that sounds.

TACT

i treat everyone nice when i am first dealing with them, but it only takes one ounce of arrogance or sarcasim for me to rip a head off and $hit down a neck. you dont have to be a total doormat but being nice is always better than being an Ahole.:D

if this is true do we change who we are to get the same respect???

Johnny

People just mistake kindness for weakness if so do i just be an az$hole up front

Just venting
Sorry, Johnny- maybe I'm stupid, but what exactly went down? Do you want some help tp'ing someone's house?;)

Mike, I thought that was just because you were from N.C.?

You realize the "tooth"brush was invented in N.C. don't you? That is why it's not called a "teeth"brush!! DOH!!
;)

You guys are crazy

thanks for putting things in perspective for me at times i lose insight in which way to deal with some people or matters

nothing really happend but thanks dcptcn for the offer i just deal with so many types of people in my career

as for teeth i still have mine for now :D :D

I appreciate the insight

Johnny Montoya

perhaps i need to just have patience and wait till it comes back around

You guys are crazy

thanks for putting things in perspective for me at times i lose insight in which way to deal with some people or matters

nothing really happend but thanks dcptcn for the offer i just deal with so many types of people in my career

as for teeth i still have mine for now :D :D

I appreciate the insight

Johnny Montoya

perhaps i need to just have patience and wait till it comes back around
Well I'm bored...wanna tp a house anyway? j/k:D

Back