BIG Congrats to JD !!! First 9 second run for him!!!

Now just work on that reaction time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BLA BLA BLA
Had to man sorry

The log looks like any of his other logs except the TPS graph is WOT the whole way this time ;)
+1.. Yeah what he said..

He was already #1 qualifier.. didnt need to run the car and did.. just shows how much he loves doing this.

Now to fix the little intermitant POP that cost him the race.. :eek:

The log looks like any of his other logs except the TPS graph is WOT the whole way this time ;)

That is very TRUE!!!!

+1.. Yeah what he said..

He was already #1 qualifier.. didnt need to run the car and did.. just shows how much he loves doing this.

Now to fix the little intermitant POP that cost him the race.. :eek:

Working on that problem as we speak!!!!!

thanks again to everyone, this is a LABOR OF LOVE!!!!!

JD

I think I have the issue figured out. :)
I'm gonna drive it to the store to get the economy box of Kleenex for you just to be sure the bugs are worked out though. :D hehehehehehe

I think I have the issue figured out. :)
I'm gonna drive it to the store to get the economy box of Kleenex for you just to be sure the bugs are worked out though. :D hehehehehehe

You mean for YOU!!!:p

because now you know what a REAL CAR can RUN!!!!;);)

JD

Here's the vid of the 3rd round qualifying with JD's run at the end. It really is a smooth pass. The rpm's almost never change after launch; just rapid acceleration!

Good Job JD!!!

Good to see you and Julio....I didn't get much visiting time (again!) so I missed telling you in person...something about BG and my transmissions don't agree with each other...

Look forward to racing with you again next year......

Good Job JD!!!

Good to see you and Julio....I didn't get much visiting time (again!) so I missed telling you in person...something about BG and my transmissions don't agree with each other...

Look forward to racing with you again next year......

Thanks John!!

hope to see you SOON!!!!

JD

And here he is when he got back from that pass! :D

8114314463_b146fe7bb3_b.jpg

Congrats JD! Was a great run!