Billet oil filters - new product we are carrying

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
These are really nice! Just became a vendor for these and some other items coming soon. No more concerns of bursting or bad anti drainbacks with these. Easily disassembled for inspection. Pic is of one installed on my own GN. Picked up 3 lbs of oil pressure at a hot idle. Two versions available for our motors. The one in the pic is a bit longer than an AC PF-52 filter. Go to this page of my site for more info.

Billet Oil Filters

Attachments

• oilfilter10.JPG
    oilfilter10.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 541
  • oilfil1.JPG
    oilfil1.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 543
that filter looks familiar, i bought one for my feed line to the turbo its the inline version thogh:D

Hmmmm sounds good especially the increase in oil pressure, heading to the site to check out all the details now.

Don't be shocked by the price. It is the last filter you will need to buy. The elements are not cleanable. You need to replace them every 10,000 miles.

These are really nice! Just became a vendor for these and some other items coming soon. No more concerns of bursting or bad anti drainbacks with these. Easily disassembled for inspection. Pic is of one installed on my own GN. Picked up 3 lbs of oil pressure at a hot idle. Two versions available for our motors. The one in the pic is a bit longer than an AC PF-52 filter. Go to this page of my site for more info.

Billet Oil Filters

Is it the website or my brower? The paragraphs are stacked on top of each other and it is very difficult to read the write up. Is the short filter the same size as the stock PF-47? I am not sure the long one will work due to the V4 intercooler bracket.

Thanks in advance.

Might be your browser. Works fine with IE. The short filter is a bit longer than the PF-47.

You are correct, it does look perfect with IE. Thanks for the quick response Mark. I am going to take some measurements and see which will work. I would prefer the larger if it will fit.

The item page looks messed up for me as well using Firefox, the rest of the site has always worked perfectly with Firefox before, but no biggie.

This item is definitely high on my want list but the weather is getting colder already and I'm gradually starting to plan for next year instead of spending more money this year. Might fit this purchase in before winter though.

Don't be shocked by the price. It is the last filter you will need to buy. The elements are not cleanable. You need to replace them every 10,000 miles.

Nice looking concept, BUT I wish at some point you can get one to replace the "biggie" filters that many of us are running.

I wish I had all the numbers in front of me, but I for one run a Baldwin B9. What that crosses to I don't know, at work right now.

mark

do you know right off hand that there is one that will fit tha turbo saver oil filter relocation kit. Lf 349

Get me the correct numbers and I will get filters on the site for those. That LF349 number is not coming up. The B9 and Wix number given do not match!

Now after I buy one of these, you need to promise to get some sleep. you are overwhelming me with useful product.

On the B9 filter, what was the original application for these? Looks like the filter would be the same size as the one I am already running on my GN but would have a larger mounting surface like the one in the pic on the left. Superior filter but not sure if guys would like a smaller looking filter than the "biggie" size.

Attachments

• spin-on_page-1.jpeg
    spin-on_page-1.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 232