You can type here any text you want

Bilstein shock eye bushing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ikle

The shock eye bushings on my Bilstein shocks are in need of replacing, does anyone know where to get replacements. I would like to go with poly instead of the standard rubber ones. Thanks Kyle.

I "think" I ended up ordering a set of black poly sway bar bushings for a first gen Camero, from Classic Ind. Was about twenty bucks.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I "think" I ended up ordering a set of black poly sway bar bushings for a first gen Camero, from Classic Ind. Was about twenty bucks.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Oooops,
Never mind. I was thinking of the top bushings where it goes through the upper A-arm. Not sure on the bottom eye bushing. Unfortunately, they may want to make you buy a whole now shock. Seams to be the way things are going now.:( Let us know what you find.

Mike B.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard
Thanks Mike, You were correct the first time, I am looking for the 2 bushings at the top of the shock, I see Jegs sells them. Thanks again Kyle.

Back