You can type here any text you want

Bishir-Your guilt trip worked

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bogie1

Bishir,
I called Mike @ full throttle and ordered all the parts to replace my timing chain and valve springs on my 133,000 GN. I ordered the new cover with the high volume oil pump too. I was having gulit dreams ever since you replied to my thread. The Old girl is running so good now I couldn't bear to have her blowup from my being lazy. I was going to have some one else do it but I couldn't think of anyone else localy that wouldn't bondo a stripped bolt or have parts left over after the job and just throw them in the garbage. So I guess I will pull her in the shade and have at it. thanks Guy!

!986 Grand Nationnal 133,000 original owner -Stock Engine intact- ATR 3" DP-ATR 3" dual SS EX-3" CAT- 50# Delphi's- Impala SS MAF- Trans + - Extender chip-Stock Trans + D5 Red's FP + Hot wire-scanmaster 2.1- 160* therm0- Greedy Pro-Spec II-B boost control--Ready to install-PTS Extreme Street/Srtip TRans-9X11 Billet converter, Limit Eng TA49, PTE front Mount-GN in right now for complete Paint and body restore.--265-50-15 BFG radials
Best 1/8 mile ( original turbo, IC, + 50# Delphi's) 8.2 @ 86MPH 2.0 60' - RAZOR's alky kit 21# boost + 93 octane.

LOL! :D Once I get my garage and my car back on the road I'm going to have to take some of my own medicine. :p

Back