Blowing oil out of breathers!! Compression test results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seedling get off the chat. stop hiding behind the keyboard and reveal your name. be a man

Excuse me, I can’t hear you (over the sound of how wrong you are)!

Dude you can get my “real name” by clicking on “seedling” aka my forum name up there (just like yours - that you are hiding behind there homer). And if you click on it yet again, then it will take you to my profile, and you can go and see my name, where I’m from, and my boot size (if they have it)! If not I’ll be glad to reveal that you as well.

And once again here you are attacking those who are trying to be nice to you! Which is obviously impossible, as you are completely incapable of civility. Look man, I'm not insulting you, as I'm just describing you. And if you don’t like my sarcasm? Then please know that, I don't like your stupid, either, but, here we are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also like to know how you suspected and only checked #3.

The plugs showed fuel not oil and they all looked pretty even.

So, as a tech, I would like to know how you got to that troubleshooting step.

more trolling. dude you are a joke. get off the chat

WOW! Hey Man, so, if I throw a stick will you go fetch it? At this point, I’d be willing to waste a good stick to try and help you stop yourself from being banned. Cause I hope u know that’s where your ill mannered little posting self is headed. But, keeping digging homer, as you’ll get there one way, or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.