You can type here any text you want

Blue w/ chrome '87-T hardtop rolling chassis!?!?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Thinking of selling my blue car as a roller. It hasn't moved under its own power for almost (2) years now and I'm losing interest fast.... :confused:

Here are some pics... Serious interests only, please!! Car is complete minus engine, tranny, & exhaust. The Telestars are no longer on the car either. The windows now have 15% tint on them as well.

Car is located in the greater Charlotte, NC area.

Thanks for looking,

Keith
(704)201-6863 cell#

Here is a pic of the roof with some light damage where it "kissed" the ceiling on a lift with a low ceiling height. It appears on both sides of the car. This is the only damage/problem with the car.

K.

re:price

how much are you asking and what part of the state are you in ? better yet how far from chapel hill NC ??

Guys,

Please use the cell# listed at the top for all info. I won't be around a computer much for the next few days, and this dial-up is slooooooooowwww!!

The car is located 2-hours from Chapel Hill. It is just outside Charlotte, 5-minutes from Lowe's Motor Speedway.

Thanks,

Keith

Back for Sale!!

The out-of-state buyer backed out of the deal due to storage problems...

So the car is back up for sale!!

Please use my cell# (704)201-6863 for all serious inquires!! If I don't answer immediately please leave a message and I will return the call promptly.

I do have a couple guys phone #'s to call that were interested when the car was sale pending.

Thanks!!

K.

Would i get a discount since i also have a patriot pearl blue 02 dodge with a cummins in it?

How far are you from BG?

Price? :)

BW

Price??????????????????????????????????????

Guys call my cell# for pricing. Reason being is that the car is available with or without a few options that will vary the price. IE. brand new HR sway bar kit, brand new Aerospace brake kit, RA double-pumper, etc.

Thanks,

Keith (704)201-6863 cell#

Back