You can type here any text you want

BPG GNX Update

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gbsean

BPG GNX reunion update... just confirmed that Rick Hunt owner and fabricator of the GNX X-ray will be attending the BPG event with his White GNX and that Doug Nigro the owner of http://www.gnxregistry.org/ will be attending and presenting at the BPG event in 4 weeks. Louis Infante who was a Vice President at McLaren responsible for the business interface with ASC and was the McLaren program director on the GNX program. From the time the model was conceived at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway until the final car was delivered,he led the McLaren product development and production support efforts on the program. (See the GNX book for my verification) he also owns what is plated as Car000 which is the final prototype vehicle listed in the book and the one that was used in the production plant as a 'master" vehicle for quality purposes. This car has been mostly in storage until recently and now has about 1100 miles on it. he shown it at private shows and it has been on display at the Woodward Dream cruise a couple of times and plans bringing it to the BPG Event. This is a not to miss event as we will also have Brad Conley's 86 GNX prototype on display.

If Rick is coming, I hope Al Gilhuly comes too. He owns GNX 250. He travels with Rick a lot of the time. Super clean car.

ok just got done with e-mails from Doug Rick and Louis...they are pumped to present what should be a once in a lifetime presentation on the concept and production of the GNX I doubt that this will ever happen again and the stars have aligned for the BPG to present this. Doug will present a power point presentation...Louis will provide logistical information and Rick will present stories on the production end.. There will also be Buick engineers that were on hand to present also. If you own a GNX and what a look and talk to people that were involved in the production of your car you better come as I am sure this will never be done again

Back