You can type here any text you want

BS3 users........

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cheeseburger

Just curious how you like the system and thoughts on a b2b system for 95lb inj's?
Can the b2b be upgraded to seq if needed?
I had gen 6 dfi before and thought it worked very well once i got the programming dialed in.

TIA. :)

im running a bs3 with 95's and it runs decently. im trying to figure out why there is no spark retard on the bs3 :confused:

I'm running the BS3 Pro SEFI gen III unit. It has knock retard, 2 step, boost control and internal datalogging (no laptop needed).

Great system! I wish more people would buy and run this system so I could compare tuning tricks and tips.

Dave

Whats the cost of thre gen III?

Cheeseburger said:
Just curious how you like the system and thoughts on a b2b system for 95lb inj's?
Can the b2b be upgraded to seq if needed?
I had gen 6 dfi before and thought it worked very well once i got the programming dialed in.

TIA. :)

Mike,
I am not sure if the B2B system is even available from BS3 anymore. The sequential is really nice, alot of features are standard. I think it is a little better system for the money than the FAST XFI but that is strictly my opinion! The software is pretty easy to learn, MUCH MUCH easier than a gen6

Your me-r will take you into the 9s. Why go aftermarket management?

Back