You can type here any text you want

buick gerry

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gerry ch.

I have an 87 GN with a 5487 204/214 edelbrock cam ,ported heads /thrasher chip,hot wire kit with walbro fuel pump,and 55lb injectors. My question is. Will a T3/T4E-bb turbonetics turbo work for this setup?

WELCOME PILGRIM!!!
You will have to include more info on the turbo size. They need to be spec'd for your performance level. Also, I would consider replacing the thrasher chip w/a turbo-tweak. a much better option.

WELCOME PILGRIM!!!
You will have to include more info on the turbo size. They need to be spec'd for your performance level. Also, I would consider replacing the thrasher chip w/a turbo-tweak. a much better option.

60-1 comp. wheel 63ar fi 57 3inch intake 2.0 inch outlet 3 inch downpipe ported housing. Hope this is enough info. And will be ordering a turbo tweak chip.

60-1 comp. wheel 63ar fi 57 3inch intake 2.0 inch outlet 3 inch downpipe ported housing. Hope this is enough info. And will be ordering a turbo tweak chip.
I had a 60-1 on my stock long block GN. Spoiled a little slow on the street, but was fine at the track with a restalled D5 converter. Depending on your converter, I'd say you're ok. Check with Bison here on the board. He could steer you in the right direction and make you a good deal on a turbo.

Back