BUICK NIGHT - SAT. APRIL 8th (5-9PM) @ OTTO'S BBQ Updated with Pics!

It was great to see some old friends and make some new ones. I had a great time it was we'll worth the drive down. I counted 32 cars in our group and 20 of those were Buicks. Nice turnout. Maybe next time you guys can come to Dallas? LoL I'll post up pics later

Does anyone want a set champion Buick valve covers i forgot to ask at the meet

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

TANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED THE 1st ANNUAL TURBO BUICK MEET & GREET ! The target of ( 20 ) TRs was met. There were ( 5 ) other guys that couldn't make it for various reasons. So next year we should be able to meet a new goal of ( 25 ) TRs. There were some things I learned, and some things I would do different, but you got to start somewhere and all in all, I believe this was a success. I had several people say it was the most TRs they had ever seen in one place. A couple of the long-term owners said it was the most they had seen in quite some time. All kinds of door prizes were given away ( hats, shirts, stickers, key chains, license plates, etc.). I gave away ( 3 ) trophies - ( 1 ) Coolest TR ( which went to "wiseman" - Joseph Wilson from Clear Lake, TX. and his 1986 GN ). ( 1 ) Coolest GBody ( which went to Francisco from Houston, TX. and his 1986 V8 Regal ) and ( 1 ) Long Hauler ( which went to "fast86gn" - David Newton from Garland, TX. and his 1986 GN ). I also gave away an "attendance plaque", and had the guys autograph it ( which went to "Jerryl" - Jerryl Nai from Stafford, TX. and his 1986 TR ). Here are some pics ...
IMG_7588.JPG
IMG_7570.JPG
IMG_7572.JPG
IMG_7571.JPG
IMG_7568.JPG
IMG_7569.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7574.JPG
    IMG_7574.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7589.JPG
    IMG_7589.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7583.JPG
    IMG_7583.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_7582.JPG
    IMG_7582.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 102
IMG_7566.JPG

We even had an 89 TTA show up....COOL !! I had no idea this was even showing up. It belongs to J.R. Ayala's mechanic - Dale. Thanks guys for bringing it out !!!

Here are a few...

Just Made it to Houston, found a car wash close by and debugged the car lol

HoustonCarWash.jpg

Cars are to starting to show up

HoustonCarsStartingToShowUp2.jpg

A few more...

HoustonAFewMoreCars.jpg

Nice turnout and TR's were still coming in.

HoustonBigView.jpg

Jerryl and James

HoustonJerylandJames.jpg

Omar, Jerryl, James and myself

HoustonOmarJerylJamesDavid.jpg

Joseph also received a award for the nicest TR at the meet. His car below I did not get a pic of him and James. Sorry

HoustonJosephGN2.jpg

HoustonJag.jpg

HoustonElCamino.jpg

I left the venue around 9pm or so and headed back to I-45 North, I made it Madisonville and stopped at Bucee's got some coffee and took a 20-30 minute break I was then ready for the rest of the way home. Got about 50 miles from home and started getting sleepy but I wasn't going to stop not that close to home. :) Made it home about 130am or so. Started out leaving Dallas around 9am and back home by 2am. :) it was a great day!

HoustonOnTheWayHome.jpg

Great event and lots of fun. Met a few "new" owners and got to see some I haven't seen in years.

@fast86gn
Same car wash I use. Glad you made it home safe.

@JAMCAR223
Thanks for putting this together. It's a lot of work and this wouldn't have happened without your leadership. Thank you.