Buick Track Rental @ Rockingham Dragway

Just before the rain hit in Fayetteville:

Engine001.jpg

Engine004.jpg

Engine002.jpg

Jim

Shane,

I tried logging on your site---no go, BUT

Thank you VERY much for your effort, i was one of the one's who saw the forecast coming and played it by ear.

The other weekend mentioned is thanksgiving weekend--i won't be able to make that :( ---but if that is the rain date, then keep my deposit and(as mentioned)---get yourself some dinner-----

Once again--thank you very much for your effort!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Geoff

Thanks Geoff! We will meet soon I hope!

Try logging in here www.t6p.com/forums

If that don't work try clearing out cookies and try again. If that don't work PLEASE call me so we can get this fixed!

I will have some dates later today and let you guys know!

It felt good to get the Buick out for the long sunday drive, even if it rained most of the day. Nice to see other people who like Buicks as much as i do. Hopefully the TTA will be ready for the rain date ;)

I'm am still waiting to hear back from the track. I guess they are still trying to clean up after the flood :eek:

Shane,

Still haven't heard anything?? I know you had mentiond something around Thanksgiving. Just trying to get ducks in a row, my wife is planning a shopping trip to charlotte. Me and my buddie are hoping that the reschelduling of the track works out to be the same weekend she and his wife plan this trip (that way we can spend our time at the track:biggrin: )

Rockingham had the North vs South shootout not long ago. Someone i know went the track was hooking a DR car picked the tires up to the 330 mark :eek: