Buick versus Ford Event at Noble - Oct 12th 2013

Chuck and rican got a race going?
It's the beard (mike) and freakin Rican got a huge grudge race set up there is a lot more anyone that following me on Facebook had been seeing all of the smack talking going on. Been really good week for all of the grudge races that have been set up.

Private track rental starts at 1230 today till 430. Depending on how many shows up for this depends on the price for the private testing. Gates for open test in tune at 6pm it's $15 and it will be an open test and tune for anyone and everyone.

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin...... Finally
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1381516823.604781.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

do you need a hose about that size? or do you need a transition hose. If you need a plain 3" hose.. I can bring one and probably have a clamp too...
I have some extra hoses and clamps with me, you can rummage through my stuff and see if I have what you need if somebody else doesn't have it, I'll be there in a few hours(Friday night) and obviously Saturday, I'll be pitted with my blue/white motor home, and white enclosed trailer, my car will be the black one :p

It's the beard (mike) and freakin Rican got a huge grudge race set up there is a lot more anyone that following me on Facebook had been seeing all of the smack talking going on. Been really good week for all of the grudge races that have been set up.

Private track rental starts at 1230 today till 430. Depending on how many shows up for this depends on the price for the private testing. Gates for open test in tune at 6pm it's $15 and it will be an open test and tune for anyone and everyone.

Rican ought to take that one.

The weather is beautiful here now and the rain is out of the forecast for tomorrow. It's been revised to part sun with a high of 79 and light nnw winds. See everyone tonight & tomorrow. :D

Well it's not lookin good for me. For some reason all my lifters have lost their prime and I can't get the car to run.

Wish I could have joined you guys this time...last time I took my GN down the track there it ran its best numbers to date. The build has been slow-going and I have an oil leak to resolve...but the old black car roared to life for the first time since 2004 on Thursday and she purrs like a sleeping LION and pulls like a freight train at only 10 psi boost:D!! Beat up on some Fords and be safe.

So where is everybody staying? We tried for Rubys and they were booked apparently so we are across the street at executive inn. We cruised through the parking lot at Rubys and not one trailor or buick?!?

So where is everybody staying? We tried for Rubys and they were booked apparently so we are across the street at executive inn. We cruised through the parking lot at Rubys and not one trailor or buick?!?
Lot of 'em here at the track!

Man you buick guys are high maintnence! Worried about getting your $30 racing fee back, worried about parking on the concrete, blah blah blah. I got my car fixed, so I'll park in the gravel so I'll be sure to stir it up and get my car covered in dust, that way you guys can eat it as it bows off my car :D

And I'll do it all while paying my own way in.

I
I'm here with my Gn and there is a g8 next to me.

I'm out. GN died in the motel parking lot on the way to test and tune last night. Lost all power. Nothing works except my dome light. Battery good, starter cranks if hot wired. Couple local non Buick guys saw me stuck and we spent 3 hours messing with it. It's weird, no pw, pl, pwr seat, radio, gauges, fuel pump doesn't prime, no brake lights.

I'll be at the track today tho to watch since I drove all the way from KC. A Wichita buddy with a Mustang will be trailering my butt at least back to Wichita :(

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Go get a new ignition switch and change it out at the track!
We are trying this with another car this morning.

Go get a new ignition switch and change it out at the track!
We are trying this with another car this morning.
Tried messing with that last night. The switch looks fine, not burnt up. Tried to wire around it but there is no power still.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4