Buicks at Bates Car Show 2014 - June 1st, 2014

sd-slider

NOWUFFO
Come be a part of the largest gathering of Buick Grand Nationals and Turbo T’s this side of the Mississippi! We've had atendees from multiple states every year 21 years running!

Admission is
FREE and open to the public and is funded 100% from raffle proceeds and is a non-profit event. Come out and support the cars! Although this is a Buick themed event, we are not the types to discriminate and welcome other classics as well (as long as the word Buick appears somewhere on the vehicle or person :))

There will be a
LARGE RAFFLE & Vendor Schwag - Come out and connect / re-connect with great people & great cars in a beautiful setting. This is a "Don’t miss" event that is guaranteed fun for everyone! - The So Cal GS CLUB will be there as well!

FREE T-SHIRT TO ALL TURBO REGAL DRIVERS!

BATES NUT FARM
15954 Woods Valley Rd.
Valley Center. Ca. 92082

For more information and directions, please visit:
http://www.buicksatbates.com

Attachments

• Bates-2014.pdf
    166.3 KB · Views: 681
Last edited:
Looking forward to making this one. Anyone want to buy a 87 GN welded to a chassis table?? :D

Come be a part of the largest gathering of Buick Grand Nationals and Turbo T’s this side of the Mississippi! We've had atendees from multiple states every year 21 years running!

Admission is
FREE and open to the public and is funded 100% from raffle proceeds and is a non-profit event. Come out and support the cars! Although this is a Buick themed event, we are not the types to discriminate and welcome other classics as well (as long as the word Buick appears somewhere on the vehicle or person :))

There will be a
LARGE RAFFLE & Vendor Schwag - Come out and connect / re-connect with great people & great cars in a beautiful setting. This is a "Don’t miss" event that is guaranteed fun for everyone! - The So Cal GS CLUB will be there as well!

FREE T-SHIRT TO ALL TUBO REGAL DRIVERS!

BATES NUT FARM
15954 Woods Valley Rd.
Valley Center. Ca. 92082

For more information and directions, please visit:
http://www.buicksatbates.com

So do I have to remove the R from my Turbo charged 3.8 to be a TUBO regal driver? Oops ! lol

Looking forward to this event !!!

Bates 2014 is going to be a blast. We started from scratch last year and ended up with 800 bucks left over to put into this year's show. Last year we gave out over a hundred free event T-shirts. This year we're bringing 150 to give out. Sizes will be from small to 4X.

Sneak peak of a first sketch anyone? :D

Mike B.

Great design & artwork, Mike.
1 query: If that is meanchicken & Lou dodging that GN, who is driving?

Great job with bringing the old school character back!!!

I want a wall poster ! :smuggrin:

Is this more of a car show, or just a gathering? While my car should be doing well mechanically, my paint is in bad shape, and I don't want to be that guy who gets clowned by everyone else for bringing a "project" car, lol.

With how tight knit the Buick community is. I would sure hope that people wouldn't be that way. Everyone has to start somewhere. This isn't about owning a nice/fast car. I believe its a lot more than that. A passion.

Maybe I just have high hopes because my car is no where near a "looker".

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

No way brother, bring what you have! Doesn't matter what kind of shape it is in, the point is to share a day of great cars, meet new folks, grab some really good grub, learn something from the guys who have been in the game longer, and maybe even go to the petting zoo! (You know who you are...)

Bring her out, it is always a GREAT time!

Reade,...... you'd better show up!
all the rest of the LV crew will be there and you'd be the only one who didn't show up!
its all about the people and the cars, you will get so much info, ideas, help, from attending.
"don't be THAT guy" LOL

Reade,...... you'd better show up!
all the rest of the LV crew will be there and you'd be the only one who didn't show up!
its all about the people and the cars, you will get so much info, ideas, help, from attending.
"don't be THAT guy" LOL

And since it's your first time...it may be wise to bring donuts! :p