Build on a budget upgrade

PooP1186

so this past turkey day weekend my local junk yard had a 50% off sale :D had been doing research on upgrading my brakes without down grading my wallet lol found a couple of 98 to 00 blazers and took the spindles, calipers, and rotors this morning i installed it n let me tell u it is WAYYYYY better i noticed a big difference in stopping power

here are some pics of comparing the two

Attachments

• IMAG0176.jpg
    IMAG0176.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 242
  • IMAG0177.jpg
    IMAG0177.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 230
  • IMAG0178.jpg
    IMAG0178.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 208
  • IMAG0179.jpg
    IMAG0179.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 237
  • IMAG0180.jpg
    IMAG0180.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 215
I'm sure you're suprised at how much better they stop. I've got them myself and will suggest that you take the hub bearings off and pack the spindle with grease. These are pre lubed but the extra grease in the spindle will help keep the bearing alive. It seems that this is one of the major issues with the hubs.:)

I'm sure you're suprised at how much better they stop. I've got them myself and will suggest that you take the hub bearings off and pack the spindle with grease. These are pre lubed but the extra grease in the spindle will help keep the bearing alive. It seems that this is one of the major issues with the hubs.:)

yeah ive seen a lot of people complain about the same issue thanx for the advice

Wow,,,sounds great! Its all direct bolt on? My 87 Elco is a G body...same fitment you think? thanks

Wow,,,sounds great! Its all direct bolt on? My 87 Elco is a G body...same fitment you think? thanks

its a nice quick BOLT ON yeah fits all GBodies :D but like charlief said be sure to put some extra grease on the hubs total i spent about $150 on everything including new pads