Callin Raven Still waiting

Black Car

Back on 6-27 you said," However, I WILL get some more posted here very soon - maybe even this weekend", in reference to continuing story.

Sorry for being pushy but come on we want more of the story..

You know Turbo Buick guys aren't good at waiting.

Gary ;)

We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....We want More!.....

:D :D

Does anyone know where Raven lives????:confused:

Maybe he lives in San Antonio, and....and.... and the floods came and, and, and washed his computer and cable modem out the front door and, and, and.........Or maybe one of those spiders from that movie "8 Legged Freaks" came and spun him up in one of those cocoons and is going to suck on him later.

Whatever the case may be Raven, just shoot up a flare if you're in trouble and we'll come runnin'!!!!!!!!!

Ooops!

Sorry guys! It's been pretty crazy and I just haven't had much time to be on here lately. My band has been playing nearly every weekend (which has been incredible! :cool: ) plus my regular work schedule has been busy, too. Add to that the usual summer duties and festivities and the free time has been pretty much zip.

But - I do have some good stuff in the "Nightsounds" saga pretty much ready to post, so bear with me. It's coming soon (as soon as I final it) and I'll post it as soon as it's finalled.

It will definitely be worth the wait. ;)

Raven, we know "It will definitely be worth the wait", but that is the problem.
WE HATE TO WAIT. :( :(
We love your stories but WE HATE TO WAIT.
So hurry up and finsih the story and post it, please:cool:
Gary

UHHHHH. How much longer is the wait?????

I feel like I'm at the doctors office. My butt's starting to go numb!!!! :mad:

Sunday Night

I'll have it posted no later than late Sunday night (the 4th). Thanks for being patient.

And you're definitely gonna be surprised. :eek: