cant get boost down

took bleeder off actuator no tension just slides on 24.5 #s that is with line run from turbo to actuator straight

You still didn’t do what some knowledgeable members said. Leave the rod off the puck and see how much boost it builds without actuator hooked up.

Problem is likely that HD actuator. With a factory actuator and an old ATR bleeder valve I was able to go down as low as 13psi and accidentally to 30 like a dummy.

I did do that . go back and read a few post back. 13# with out rod hooked up. SO I took off bleeder and now I'm at 24#

Grab a spring and some washers from ace hardware.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I’m thinking you need to port your wastegate hole to allow more exhaust to bypass the turbine wheel . Here is a picture of mine as you can see it had to be opened up abunch to allow me to control my Boost with no issues

Attachments

• CCFFD7DA-F42E-4375-81C1-3125660A7CBD.jpeg
    CCFFD7DA-F42E-4375-81C1-3125660A7CBD.jpeg
    865.7 KB · Views: 130
No he doesnt, he just needs to do the spring and washer deal on his current wastage or order a low pressure one. You can see his hole is large enough as with the rod disconnected the boost is in the area it needs to be

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

without wastegate hooked up all I could get was 13# seems like something is wrong with actuator. I really don't think its boost creep but could be wrong

What size is the hole and what rpm did you get in the highest gear you would ever run it at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll need to use a compressor with air to find that out

Apply 14psi to the regulator and see when she moves