You can type here any text you want

Cars for sale -- Negative Comments

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since we can't hate on other people's cars, I am going to target this thread.

This thread is highly overrated, it doesn't have enough pics, too many letters, doesn't have an air conditioner, doesn't run 8 second quarters, and it absolutely overpriced.

:D:D:D:D:D

Ok now that I got that out of me, let's do this.

bump

i have bought and sold several cars here and alot of parts...as well..and always gotten treated with respect and given good deals and recieved good deals...people are people and some just enjoy the drama..thats life ...we cant make everyone happy all the time ..but evrytime ive ever needed help or had a question the t.b. members have never let me down...thanks everyone..we all just have to stick together and keep the negativity off the forum or just create a NAGGING forum...lol...thanks again t.b.and GODBLESS..

Ty, does this rule apply to my threads???

+100

I can provide plenty of examples of moderators and their pals!!!

Well Mr Affordable Junk obviously you think you know me and are hiding behind another screen name.... without knowing who you are it is kind of tough to help you out. With 1 post I didnt figure you had any other threads???

Either grow a set of nuts and identify yourself or get lost.:rolleyes:

Well Mr Affordable Junk obviously you think you know me and are hiding behind another screen name.... without knowing who you are it is kind of tough to help you out. With 1 post I didnt figure you had any other threads???

Either grow a set of nuts and identify yourself or get lost.:rolleyes:

:eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin:

this sight has drama and standards? wow

Well we are trying to help the members out the best we can, for all of us having full time jobs and doing this as a service to the TB community it is quite a challenge.

If that is a negative comment to how we handle our business then I will let you go play with Jasom McGuire if ya wish :wink: I am not in the mood to babyset tonight.

oops there it is!!!!;):biggrin::biggrin:

I am just done screwing around with people who have multiple user names and are just here to create heartaches for all the good people of the community.

I am not begging and pleading with trolls to be nice this year, if they dont listen the ban hammer is coming out.

You Like Miguel :biggrin:

I am just done screwing around with people who have multiple user names and are just here to create heartaches for all the good people of the community.

I am not begging and pleading with trolls to be nice this year, if they dont listen the ban hammer is coming out.

Yes i do!!!:biggrin:
LET THE SMACK DOWN BEGIN!!!lol:biggrin:

Well can i be 85 , 86, and 84 granny too :biggrin::biggrin:

You are intirely wrong here chief, I have no idea what the heck you are referring to but if you mean the current moderators you are wrong.

If that was the case why in the heck would I have made the post to begin with?

Well kinda Ty. There's one I remember on here that was a "GNX clone that did 0 to 60 in 2 seconds" that I think all of us got in on at one time.:redface: Granted it wasn't even close to a GNX in looks or performance so it shouldn't have been listed like it was. Truth in advertising should also be one of these rules that should be enforced as well.:smile:

I seldom come into the for sale section unless I have the time to do it. This is a good policy but I will also add that the BS adds need to be deleted, just like you did to Jason for the 4th (I think) time.:biggrin: If one of you guys catch anything like Jason on here again please contact a moderator so we can check it out!:cool:

Ty, the name of this new policy should be: "We've upped our standards, now UP YOURS!"

You work for a living? I thought you just drove around and chased tornados :tongue:.

Just kidding, don't ban me or I will have to get a different username or two. :D

Ty, the name of this new policy should be: "We've upped our standards, now UP YOURS!"

You work for a living? I thought you just drove around and chased tornados :tongue:.

Just kidding, don't ban me or I will have to get a different username or two. :D

Your safe :cool:

I am gone to Florida till the 6th so have at it :biggrin:

I'm surprise gnbrett is not commenting on this thread he is my first contestant. I'm sure he feels as A victim to this thread.

Big Al

I'm surprise gnbrett is not commenting on this thread he is my first contestant. I'm sure he feels as A victim to this thread.

Big Al
dont cry cause ur buddy was trying to get over on someone by selling a car for $35k when its worth $18k on its best day:rolleyes: that needed a complete paint job and the entire interior done over with speakers and wires hanging out of the doors set up for the street with no AC or Heat with Ricer wheels.....lol

This isnt the place to sell a car when ur trying to screw people. You will get called out on ur BS here. Go to Fleabay with that and stop ur whining. You sound like a little girl..... U should try crying like that on Yellowbullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back