You can type here any text you want

Cars for sale -- Negative Comments

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just done screwing around with people who have multiple user names and are just here to create heartaches for all the good people of the community.

Outstanding!! The losers who are out to cause drama for others is just a commentary on their own miserable existence.

Well done, and thank you!

dont cry cause ur buddy was trying to get over on someone by selling a car for $35k when its worth $18k on its best day:rolleyes: That needed a complete paint job and the entire interior done over with speakers and wires hanging out of the doors set up for the street with no ac or heat with ricer wheels.....lol

this isnt the place to sell a car when ur trying to screw people. You will get called out on ur bs here. Go to fleabay with that and stop ur whining. You sound like a little girl..... U should try crying like that on yellowbullet.

ok gnbrett let me correct you in a few things here. One he is not my buddy who ever your reffering too. Two i'm not crying sorry to disappoint you on that. Three you say this isnt a place to screw people you might want to take your own advise and your buddy justin84. Four read the title my friend no negative comments something you have problems with doing. If someone wants 50,000.00 for there car let be unless your interested. Well i'm done answering to you buick gru have a good life.

Al:)

ok gnbrett let me correct you in a few things here. One he is not my buddy who ever your reffering too. Two i'm not crying sorry to disappoint you on that. Three you say this isnt a place to screw people you might want to take your own advise and your buddy justin84. Four read the title my friend no negative comments something you have problems with doing. If someone wants 50,000.00 for there car let be unless your interested. Well i'm done answering to you buick gru have a good life.

Al:)

Gentlemen.

I am on vacation in Florida until March 6th and will deal with this when I get home and re-open it at that time for discussions......Until then it is closed because I want to enjoy my family.

Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back