Charlotte Gathering for July???

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Anyone interested in gathering in the Charlotte area for July??

My thoughts are to meet at the "Quaker Steak & Lube" on Speedway Blvd. They have a paved area that all the Bikes park on for Bike Night and I noticed a Corvette club parked there this past weekend. So I'm sure they would rope that area off for us as well.

Any thoughts, Ideas, objections...;)

K.

If there's enough interest for this to happen I'll get ahold of their manager to pick a date.

K.

Keith,
Sounds like fun to me. Count me in.
Conrad

Originally posted by sydwyndr
I'm in.

Just need a date.

Hey clint I'll be your date :) you can be my beotch :eek:

keith i'm there bro

just need directions how to get there cause i can get lost in a phone booth :eek:

Originally posted by SloGN
Hey clint I'll be your date :) you can be my beotch :eek:

You can't be my date because you can't keep your mouth shut :mad: You have to play GM GOODWRENCH with your 1 millions hours of training this year. :rolleyes:

You also may want to tell everyone how I'm gonna kick your *** on the 26th in the 8.99 bracket class. At 11-14 PSI I ran 8.975 so who is the beotch now?? Oh, BTW, wonder why may car is 6MPH faster than yours at the same boost level? Kinda tells you something dont it??;):

I'll see what I can do to get with their manager and set a date. Hopefully have some more info. in the next few days.

K.

lol

You can't be my date because you can't keep your mouth shut :mad: You have to play GM GOODWRENCH with your 1 millions hours of training this year. :rolleyes:

You also may want to tell everyone how I'm gonna kick your *** on the 26th in the 8.99 bracket class. At 11-14 PSI I ran 8.975 so who is the beotch now?? Oh, BTW, wonder why may car is 6MPH faster than yours at the same boost level? Kinda tells you something dont it??;):

ok you got me there CLITORIS :) first of all you may want to tell everybody that you bought your car running that good cause you sure the hell didn't turn any wrenches on it.

just remember who kicked your butt at the track sunday. i was not the one cranking up the boost with my super duper in car booster thingy to try and catch up?

Mine might be slow but i did all the mods to it myself chump.:)

Re: lol

Originally posted by SloGN
ok you got me there CLITORIS :) first of all you may want to tell everybody that you bought your car running that good cause you sure the hell didn't turn any wrenches on it.

just remember who kicked your butt at the track sunday. i was not the one cranking up the boost with my super duper in car booster thingy to try and catch up?

Mine might be slow but i did all the mods to it myself chump.:)

dayum---i hope you guys are BUDS---cause if not--------i would be---like--------------:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Geoff

Of course we are. He's done alot for me and I owe him several times over.;)

Hey clint you don't owe me nothing :) I don't mind helping you out. everybody needs alittle help along the way no matter what it is in life.

BTW i know we are firnds and all but i'm gonna kick your butt in the 8.99 race come get some of the SloGN :) It was built to slow race ;)

i give clint alot of crap and all but he is a great guy. i still remember the 4 wheeling accident you helped me out of. ( as he laughs like hell about it when reading this)

I love Quaker Steak and Lube, went down there for a Supra meet with some people, unbelievable turnout. If I ever get a day off and can attempt to have a life outside of work, i would be up for it. :)

Originally posted by slider252
I love Quaker Steak and Lube, went down there for a Supra meet with some people, unbelievable turnout. If I ever get a day off and can attempt to have a life outside of work, i would be up for it. :)

So you are coming then..

In walked the new kid on the block.

I am in the local area and recently bought an 87 T-type, doing the homework on this board in reading to see where I should start.

I'd be curious to see how my GSX Eclipse runs against the Buick, but mostly I would love to make some connections and pick the brains of those of you who have been turning wrenches on these things for a while.

Will you post a finalized date soon, I'd definitely be interested.

So you are coming then..
If work will stop working me 60hours a week and only giving me Mondays and Fridays off, yes I will come. :) July should be a better month for me, and as long as it is not July 17 though, thats the CFB picnic, I will try to make it out as long as I am off.

I Love Quaker Steak & Lube!!!!!!!

Maybe they will stick a Turbo Buick on the lift for us?

Probably can make it for some Wings (Arizona Ranch) and Ribs (Louisiana Lickers). Just let me know a date.

Russ:cool: