Charlotte Gathering for July???

The date is kinda going to depend on the restaurant. They have dates already set aside for other events I'm sure. I'm hoping to find out tonight.

K.

sydwyndr said:
My bad, I meant July 30th. :rolleyes: Not sure what I was thinking. :confused: :confused: :confused:

No prob and thx for clarifing. I thought I might have missed something...Im bad to do that from time to time. :eek: Ive been on night shift(12 hours)and I always check the site when I get home from work before a hit the rack so Im not real coherant at that point sometimes.:D

Quaker Steak & Lube July 30th 4:00pm

Charlotte Gathering:

When: Saturday, July 30th 4:00pm

Where: Quaker Steak & Lube, Speedway Blvd. @ I-85

I spoke with the restaurant last night to set everything up. We will have our own area of parking all together. We will be seated in their patio area which is right next to where the cars will be parked. So we'll be able to keep an eye on the cars.

It would be awesome to have a huge turn out for this, as it is a very busy restaurant. Many of the local Nascar shop employees eat there, and it would be great to show our cars off to all others.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
Charlotte Gathering:

When: Saturday, July 30th 4:00pm

Where: Quaker Steak & Lube, Speedway Blvd. @ I-85

I spoke with the restaurant last night to set everything up. We will have our own area of parking all together. We will be seated in their patio area which is right next to where the cars will be parked. So we'll be able to keep an eye on the cars.

It would be awesome to have a huge turn out for this, as it is a very busy restaurant. Many of the local Nascar shop employees eat there, and it would be great to show our cars off to all others.

K.

You are the man!!! ;) ;) ;)

Alright, come on guys/gals. Lets git er done!!

I85 south to exit 49, turn left back over interstate, second left on to gateway lane. about 290 miles for ya.

Hey, guys. Hopefully I can make it up that way. Charlotte isn't too far and would be nice to meet up with some more TR guys. Maybe I can talk a couple other Buick guys from this neck of the woods to caravan up.

Do we need a new post about the date or just continue this one??

K.

Sure.....

NCTURBOS said:
Do we need a new post about the date or just continue this one??

K.

Might get more peoples attention for a bigger crowd if ya put the gathering and the set date in the subject line heading. Go for it and have this one deleted.

Russ :cool:

Im there

I didnt realize there were so many TR guys around the charlotte area. Unfortunately the buick in undergoing surgery at this time ;) . But I will be there!!!

I just found out that my wife and I are hosting an engagement dinner for a close friend's son on July 30. Rats!
Conrad

alphaenvirmgt said:
I just found out that my wife and I are hosting an engagement dinner for a close friend's son on July 30. Rats!
Conrad

Tell them that you are sick. Go in the bedroom and shut and lock the door. Sneak out the window and walk 3 blocks down the street to pick up the GN that will be waiting on you. See :p No problem!! ;)

Clones

alphaenvirmgt said:
Don't tempt me!
Conrad

If only they would legalize human cloning. Men all over the world could send their clone out to places they did not want to go and the real YOU could go racing,swap meets,shows,boobie bars,etc,etc,etc......Come to think of it...A spare me would be kinda handy to have around too!!!! Hey me...Hand me that wrench and help me put the hood on when we get done go mow the yard.....lol

Russ :cool:
and
Russ II :cool: