Chicagoland Dyno Pull....

We are going to hold our October Dyno Session at
Street Stuff
633 S. Addison
Addison Ill.

Date is set for October 18th, which is a Saturday. Times are listed at Chicagoland Buick GSCA • View topic - October 18 Dyno Session so please request a time slot you would like if you are interested. $70.00 for two pulls, additional pulls will cost extra.

You do not have to be a Chicagoland member to participate, but we would like to see Buick powered, if possible.

If you cannot use the link, please email me at sharib@chicagolandbuick.org and I can sign you up.

if i can fix my problem with the gn,then i will sign up.But doent look good for me at this time:mad:

I'd be in for a time, should have my issues taken care of by then, I hope.:redface:

2 questions, what type of dyno, Dynojet, Mustang etc?

Can we buy an extra pull or pulls and if so how much?

Thanks

It's a dynojet, and we don't know how much for the extra pulls. I'll try to have the info as soon as I can, ok?

Thanks!

Shari

Hey Shari,

Did things ever get straightened out at ATR? I remember the spring dyno day getting canceled the day before the meet.

Cool with the Dynojet and ya, I might want to go 3 or 4 pulls so as long as they are cool with it I'll pay extra.

Thanks. The Mr. and a buddy went there yesterday and like the facility. We still could not get a price set for the extra pulls, but they are cool with it.

What time slot would you like?

And Dcving6 - No.

I'm a musician so 3pm looks good to me. :biggrin:

I can go earlier if all the slots don't fill and they want to condense it down.

Sound like fun. Don't know exactly what time I can make it so we will have to see if there are any openings when I get there. See you guys there.:biggrin:

Mike - We have you down for 3:00 pm,as you requested. But if you come earlier, it should not be a problem.

Rick - how about tentatively 1:30 pm, right after TurboCliff?

We have a pizza lunch scheduled in, too.

Thanks!

hey guys, i was wondering if the shop that is doing the dyno,if they where setup for all wheel drive cars.not sure if my gn will be ready. I will be sending my new turbo to Limit Engineering to have it fix this weekend she is blowing smoke:(

Bump, how's everyone's GN doing, are you ready?

I'm ditching the Walbro this week to the Denso 280 and retuning it so I'll be ready Saturday.

Running pretty good. I put a Aeromotive fp on a couple weeks ago. Not the slightest lick of knock since. :biggrin: