You can type here any text you want

ckperformance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

a.j.hogan

Gave these people plenty of time,waiting for $115.00 credit
for about 2 months now.called about 5 times said they where giong to get
right on it.let amex take care of it now.Hate freaking incompedence. dealt with alot of good people on this board,this is my first bad experience.
a.j.hogan

I bought a $2700 trans from CK. First trip to the track I droped the governor spring(not his fault). I ordered a new spring and was charged $6.29 and they sent it in a plain envelope. It arrived in worse shape than the one that was laying in the bottom of the pan! Called CK and got treated with an attitude, not sure why. Called back about a week later to see where it was and got chewed out. I then gave up and called Brian Hoffer out of Michigan. I never spent a penny with Brian but he sent one in 2 days and did not charge me a thing...

Forgot to mention the CK stage 2 trans smoked the clutches in 736 miles. It is a large paperweight in the back of my shop. It was about two years old so I made no attempt to deal with them further.

Thanks for the shared experience.

As with any vendor, for every couple of good transactions, there is a bad. CK has been doing business here for a while and has a lot of happy customers.

Sorry you had a bad experience with them.

I myself have one of Brians 200's behind my mill and have never looked back.
I have also dealt with CK (mostly for questions answered) and Chris was great.

Back