Classic FAST Gray box.

"Reaper"

Gone To The Dark Side
I have the car running pretty good. I just have one question and I have called FAST and the don't know the answer. They say no one there knows the classic fast system only XFI.

Key on engine off I have code 132 on dashboard and changes to code 136 after I start the engine. Is that a problem with a sensor or something?

Is there a list of codes for the classic fast system.
I have check in the help section in the box as well. Nothing there about codes.

Thanks for your help on this.

There were no user diagnostic codes in the classic FAST system. The "codes" are just various flags used internally by the firmware and do not necessarily indicate any problem or fault.

There were no user diagnostic codes in the classic FAST system. The "codes" are just various flags used internally by the firmware and do not necessarily indicate any problem or fault.

An answer from the "inside guy"...:cool:

Sucks I want to make a test hit and the roads are wet. We have had rain all this week in Panama City.

Not trying to high jack thread but since the grey box is being talked about. Is there anyway to upgrade my sefi box to be able to use the individual tuning table? The original owner didn't buy it and I know you can adjust it but it obviously zeros out when car is shut off. Thankyou