Code 15

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
Hi All,

While swapping motors in a buddys car we got a code 15. We know the motor was in a car running without any problems or codes and all we did was swap it and plug everything in.

I got the possible solutions off gnttype.org but just wondering if anyone else ever had this problem as I have never gotten a code 15 ever before.

Stupid question but is it safe to deive the car with this code, like we've all done with the infamous Code 13?

Thanks in advance.

posted by njturbo
That is some funny S.H.I.T.
Now WTF is the acronym behind that? I know what's behind WTF, but WTF is behind S.H.I.T.?

Travis...my barrel of VP is ready and waiting. Got my chip from Eric today. :D
S.

Originally posted by Snorman
Now WTF is the acronym behind that? I know what's behind WTF, but WTF is behind S.H.I.T.?

Travis...my barrel of VP is ready and waiting. Got my chip from Eric today. :D
S. [/B]

Sean WTF comes from the Greek word W.T.F.. It dates back to the 1500's or something like that.

The juice is in cool now i have 116 and 110 to suck out of drums. :eek:

you guys are funny

never got any of those codes, nor the red or blue......but I've got some VP120 waiting for all ya fools here...Sunday ???????????????????????:eek: :cool: ;) :D Lees shyiot/trans is almost done....and we just changed the muffler BRINGIT fools!!!:eek:

Re: you guys are funny

Originally posted by Mease Performance
never got any of those codes, nor the red or blue......but I've got some VP120 waiting for all ya fools here...Sunday ???????????????????????:eek: :cool: ;) :D Lees shyiot/trans is almost done....and we just changed the muffler BRINGIT fools!!!:eek:

I think you almost got code blue last week Keith:eek: :D

VP120 is that those contaminated looking barrels outside your shop. Must be the rusty one. :D :D :D

yeah yeah yeah keep talkin yankee

yeah mhuh the rusty one, so noone steals it, top secret shizznits!

Code blue? nothin a lil ole 357 wont handle:eek: ;) :cool: oops did I say that :D

talk to ya dudes soon! we got an Impala ss here with a chip and a muffler!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Got it figured out, we replaced the CTS and code went away like it should.

Now it's a code green..............for go!!!

Thanks to all that responded it was much appreciated, gotta love the closeness of the Buick community to help all.

hey keith,

ready willing and able bud!ive been waiting on you guys!ummmmmmmmmmmm.i dont think there is such a thing as vp120 last time i checked.must be some KME special fuel.it probably includes some of that funny s.h.i.t you guys were reffering to earlier!:D :p

nick,

nick

better check out ya VP brochure if ya think there is no animal, I'll sell ya some $50 a gal :D :D :D :D :eek: ;)

Bringit, I gotta a impola here with a power programmer, and one of those intake "tornados":eek: Bringit dawg BRINGIT!!! you got nuttin for the grocery haulin yacht!

Got it figured out, we replaced the CTS and code went away like it should.

Now it's a code green..............for go!!!

Thanks to all that responded it was much appreciated, gotta love the closeness of the Buick community to help all.

>>>> Glad you got it Rich. I'm sure it's Ready to go now...

PS: What ever happened to the "Street racing thread". Since there posting in the Tech maybe they will answer.

hey keith ,
you need to go look at the website buddy. C-19,C-21 NO VP120 AS FAR AS I CAN TELL.;)

what happened to the post "calling all turbo buicks in new jersey"?
well,ask rich and artie the" THREAD TICKS"!IT SEEMS THEY HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME BUT MAKE USELESS POSTS!(you know its true guys!)thats ok though,im not mad now:D
paybacks are a bitch!!!!!;)

nick,

ok nick lol

yeah whatever happened to that post LOL!:D

Nick you bring your wallet, $50 a gal its marked right on the drum:D ;)

what happened to the post "calling all turbo buicks in new jersey"?
well,ask rich and artie the" THREAD TICKS"!IT SEEMS THEY HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME BUT MAKE USELESS POSTS!(you know its true guys!)thats ok though,im not mad now
paybacks are a bitch!!!!!

nick,

>>>> Nick,
Make Sure tho, Cause they will Fire Right Back,& hard :D :D .

Ummmm Red Powerade........

oh please nick lol

you beat a mid 10 second mustang that blew a stock head gasket 1/2 way through the pass, he'd a laid a spankin on ya and you'd's had your tail between your legs if the stang werent blowin fire out between the head and block :eek: 2 weeks after that he had it at a track rental and it went 12s!!!!!! all day long though :p :p :p :p :p

Like I said this time I got somethin for ya that weighs 1000# more than your car on the same size tire....I dunno...I think I got ya.....You got one of those "tornado" airflow enhancers for your MAF pipe????:p

The CTS wasn't too hard to get out either................six full turns on the sensor and she was out, took about six and a half turns to get her back in, snapped on connector and code went away.

Thanks to all.

Don't worry...we got something for that Impala.:D

Keith...need to talk to you about some custom work for the 'Stang. Ask Lee...he knows what I need.
BTW...my buddy who bought Lee's car won 1st place in his show class at E-town today.

VP120?!? WTF...can I run 35psi on that S.H.I.T.?
S.