Code 15

We had to cancel last year our most terrifying and horrific part of the hayride............called the CAS and EBAY alley, too many people wet themselves at this portion of the ride, henceforth to due the outrageous cost of liability insurance we had to do away with that portion of the ride.
>>>>> Oh no you didn't go there.....

Well the cats outta the Bag..

BTW has Anyone seen this??

Originally posted by JRSGN
>>>>> Oh no you didn't go there.....

Well the cats outta the Bag..

BTW has Anyone seen this??

You waited to late to send it. Auction is over:(

Actually get it right Dom never beat me I let off the first time we ran cause i was easily ahead peddling it and they didnt tell me where the finish line was so i ran him again and beat him again. I lost to ronnie but i have beaten him before that also. And I broke racing Nick and he won even though i was right next to him with only 7 cylinders! hahaha I know theres alot of pollution up by you guys didnt know it makes ya all dellusional :D . And i heard Ronnie had Nick unless Nick got him way up top. I sold a upgraded A/S trim for a HO one thats all >> A T trim on my motor would be instant destruction

Im ready, able + willing so lets get a nice clean run off and end this with another south jersey win! Bring that lil T72 !:eek:

heres 5 races + 5 wins for us :p

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~st96y6wf/krisvsstang.wmv

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~st96y6wf/modojersey.wmv

ok,here we go again.

play by play from my driver seat:

race starts,you get out on me,i catch you and proceed to pass you .sure,you were next to me for a short period of time.obviously you had to be for me to pass you.

excuses are like a**holes!everyones got one!

you lost!thats it!

maybe this time you will win.highly doubt it,but ya never know.:D :p

as for the race with ronnie.it went pretty much like most of my races.he got me down low.then i motored past him.had him by a car i think.give or take a few feet.

so,in conlusion!

you lost!he lost!

any questions?????!!!!!

(capital)Nick,

Yeah 2 questions

1. SO when you gonna call me to run on all cylinders ? Just cause you use 6 dont mean i should have to hahaha

2. SO with your new additions you beat a car that runs what i did months ago ? hahaha

And you can say from the drivers seat but heres from the real world ;) --->>

me jumping for a sec and letting off to let you catch up, me spinning in 1st bad hitting rev limiter + blowing gasket then catching back up to your door and just not being able to pass so i let off before the hammer sound from my motor becomes a loud BOOM

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~st96y6wf/destruction.wmv

Now lets lock something up and stop the BS'n -took me months to get you to run the first time hope i dont gotta wait again lol :cool:

Heres what mine does spinning on 7cyls and letting off.....I bet its still a better slip than you got :p
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~st96y6wf/destruction2.wmv

14 more pages and 5400 more views and we'll be up to the street racing thread...............then of course I can delete the thread.

posted by paxton
me jumping for a sec and letting off to let you catch up, me spinning in 1st bad hitting rev limiter + blowing gasket then catching back up to your door and just not being able to pass so i let off before the hammer sound from my motor becomes a loud BOOM
We need to keep this thread going...maybe your story will change again tomorrow. Let me see if I have this straight...in a street race you were "letting off" in a short 1st gear for Nick to catch you? I don't believe it, particularly when your own video shows otherwise. From Nick's account and again, your video, it hardly looks like you were anywhere near his door.

You have almost as many excuses as some of the TR guys. ;) I remember last time. First it was radials vs. my "slicks" (bald DR's), then it was a blown headgasket, then it was a slipping tranny...sh*t, I'm surprised the damn car made it to TR in the first place. ;)

It's all good though, you guys have turned out to be...alright. ;)

We're building more...much more. I now have what I need to put the GT together. Your boy Mease knows what's up with that, he's doing a pipe for me. ;)
Sean.

Actually yeah ive done it a couple times where i jump the line and let off for a sec cause i dont want the other person complaining. Thats why the car spun so bad when i got back in it, which you can clearly hear on the vid including the pops from the rev limiter. I hope this doesnt go 15 pages lol Just lock something up Nick (capital N) and we can get a run in. I pm'd you my cell # so balls in your court. Just let me know... Believe me you guys may be building stuff but we got stuff already that will make your heads spin lol Im in the middle as far as being quick in my group so i hope you guys have some real heavy hitters for us!

hehehhe

Originally posted by Buicksx2
14 more pages and 5400 more views and we'll be up to the street racing thread...............then of course I can delete the thread.

Rich can you bring a paintball gun to TR and one of these races???;) :eek: :D :D :D

I aint gittin in the middle of ANYTHING here! LOL!

shaddup both of ya!!!! BRINGIT NICK!!!

so when you boys gonna stop out:confused:

mease who's dat?????????

We're building more...much more. I now have what I need to put the GT together. Your boy Mease knows what's up with that, he's doing a pipe for me.

who what where ??? LOL J/K:D :D :D :D :D