Code 15

yea,i agree with moving it.im sure rich and artie wouldnt mind,right guys?;)

were are the heads damaged?fill me in.

The car is ready to go now, owner is picking it up this afternoon. Glad we were able to rectify the code 15.

Also if I can mention an off topic piece in this thread. The Richs Auto Halloween extravaganza is coming up next week. We have all sorts of fun things scheduled like a pumpkin pie eating contest, bobbing for apples, jack o lantern cutting contest. Lets see who can make the best pumpkin face.

Of course the highlight of the Richs Auto Haloween extravaganza is our annual haunted hayride where we take you thru the woods not knowing who or what is going to hop up.

The hayride starts in the upper posh town of Freehold and works its way thru the boro and lots of scary characters pop out at anytime.

The Platehead monster is a fan favorite, he starts out like a nice guy then goes berserk on soccer moms who want to play on certain ballfields.

Then we have T-Rex the scarecrow, he's a sight too with his blondeish receding hairline and arns the come down to his chest and only a couple strands of hay sticking out of him........all he could afford.

Course not to be outdone by T-Rex the scarecrow we have the dark and mysterious big nosed black crow, a Testabird.

We then take the hayride thru group purchase alley...........ooohhhhh the scariest part here and what scares people the most is EVERYTHING is sold at retail, we've had many a hayrider fall off the tractor at this part of the hayride, many not wanting to pay full retail for any Buick part in group purchase alley.

Course the hayride ends on a good note back at the garage with a piece of Artie Paltz's famous Upper (9.60) Crust Apple pie and goodie bags for all the kids with lots of Chuckles in the bag.

Course not far behind after the Richs Auto halloween extravaganza is the Rich's Auto Thanksgiving, Christmas and Kwanza celebrations.

Stay tuned for more details on those upcoming events.

PS. Glad the code 15 situation worked out well

>>> I'm Sure that Everyone will be there for all the events going on in Freehold.
4 members of JCC will be there for the extravaganza (Costumes & all)
NJ Turbo In the 2000 hp caddy
Snorman Brewing his own gas, In the Flying suit.
Turbotwister throwing apples @ Artie with his Counsler
KMP In a 1000# Impy with 5 turbos
Jim Robinson (Two lane) Lerking in the Shadows @Location#2.
It will be a Fun filled day. Maybe KLHAMMET will stop by for some Pie..

KM,
Sent you a PM on the 'Stang.

posted by JRSGN
NJ Turbo In the 2000 hp caddy
Snorman Brewing his own gas, In the Flying suit.
Turbotwister throwing apples @ Artie with his Counsler
KMP In a 1000# Impy with 5 turbos
Jim Robinson (Two lane) Lerking in the Shadows @Location#2.
It will be a Fun filled day. Maybe KLHAMMET will stop by for some Pie..
Now that's some funny S.H.I.T. I use the acronym, but I still don't know what it means. I'm hoping when I pick up my suit from Travis, it'll have the optional decoder ring. ;)
I think Nick might be throwing lugnuts instead of apples. :D
Sean.

I think Nick might be throwing lugnuts instead of apples.

>>>> Thats is funny S.H.I.T.

Talk to Rich, maybe he'll get a dunking tank just for Nick & Artie.

I said i was ready....waiting for your call nick >> And if you actually got past Adam id be quite impressed unless he was only running motor ! hahahaha Come test that new turbo please!!!! I was notching wins down south last night shoulda came :cool: ...let me know man ......

posted by Paxton
And if you actually got past Adam id be quite impressed unless he was only running motor ! hahahaha Come test that new turbo please!!!!
But...Adam beat you. And so did Nick, Ronnie and Dom. Seems like you need to test that new blower, Nick already beat you with his old turbo. ;)
I was notching wins down south last night shoulda came ...let me know man ......
Nick's been notching wins up here. He already beat two of the cars that beat you. ;)

Glad you're running again. :D
We'll be bringing the black GT out soon. Started dressing the motor this weekend and will hopefully have everything together in the next month.
Saw you selling your S-trim on The Corral, hope you got at least a T-trim.;)
Sean.

Thanks to all that responded it was much appreciated, gotta love the closeness of the Buick community to help all.

No problem, we are just returning the same warm welcome you always give us. ;) :cool: :eek:

heheh

Originally posted by njturbo
No problem, we are just returning the same warm welcome you always give us. ;) :cool: :eek:

Oh BLOW ME!!! LOL

Trav dont you have work to do??? I know we do!:D :D :D get the right bushins for those control arms did ya?:cool:

Re: heheh

Originally posted by Mease Performance
Oh BLOW ME!!! LOL

Trav dont you have work to do??? I know we do!:D :D :D get the right bushins for those control arms did ya?:cool:

No i need the NAPA part number and i will pick them up. Then the Banshee boys will take a ride down there. I know Sean is looking for a nice stock location intercooler. :cool:

THUNDER FAB!!!

oh sorry I just had a seizure LOL

NAPA part #??????????????????:confused: listen here mafia boy I aint one of ya parts bizznitches!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Re: THUNDER FAB!!!

Originally posted by Mease Performance
oh sorry I just had a seizure LOL

NAPA part #??????????????????:confused: listen here mafia boy I aint one of ya parts bizznitches!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Just get it and we will come down there. You can press it in and i am sure we will dump more money in your little rat hole while we are there:eek: :D

You always have some crap laying around worth taking. :cool:

Originally posted by Snorman
It's no more corrupt than the auto repair business, Don Travis.
S.

Well come on guys I needed some kind of front you know we have to work too. SOMETIMES:D That is why i set-up here in Jersey City, i blend right in with the Mutants. :D :D

Originally posted by njturbo

>>> So how many seats on the haunted hayride thru group purchase alley can I put you down for?

We are thinking of adding a Stage 2 alley too, equally as scary cause first you have to go thru 13 second, then 12 second then 11 second then 10 second alley to get there.

We had to cancel last year our most terrifying and horrific part of the hayride............called the CAS and EBAY alley, too many people wet themselves at this portion of the ride, henceforth to due the outrageous cost of liability insurance we had to do away with that portion of the ride.

Reserve tixs in advance to save some money........ohhhhh that almost sounds like a group purchase.

Can't wait to see what the Richs Auto Christmas extravaganza is going to hold, only 2 short months and counting.