Code 15

Dope-head in the back of stopped vehicle after eating $130 worth of grass and 'shrooms
I'm freaking out, maaaan!

Rabbit, the cop who stopped him
You are freaking out...man.
Travis...you have to get that movie tonight.
;)
S.

HEY!THAT GUY TO THE RIGHT LOOKS LIKE ARTIE!

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!MAYBE NOT!

HE HAS TOO MUCH HAIR!:eek: :D

You bastard you!

>> My Bad ;)

Does any know who had code blue

Damm i know someone was talking about code blue and it was a very frightful experience.

>> I Think the Mods are going to have one. LOL.

Two Lane as you always find the good links please find us information on code blue and code red. Maybe we can help this boy out.

>> Yea I'm glad We got Guys like Jim Robinson (Two lane) on here to shed a little lite on the Subject.

BTW: The Banshee boys & Jim (Two lane) Are invited to the Bash in Freehold on sat..Just park the caddy on the Street Travis...

>> Yea I'm glad We got Guys like Jim Robinson (Two lane) on here to shed a little lite on the Subject.

Me Too;)

I Think the Mods are going to have one. LOL.

Really you image this in your head. You evil little boy. Mods delete him. :D

BTW: The Banshee boys & Jim (Two lane) Are invited to the Bash in Freehold on sat..Just park the caddy on the Street Travis...

We just got done putting a twin turbo set-up in her with VP120 from Mease. IT'S NOW OR NEVER....:D

Sean code blue no not there yet. I know someone knows what i am talking about. They say though if it is not code blue or code red, you are good to go. :rolleyes:

In order to go to Freehold, I'd have to put on my Sunday-go-to-meetin' clothes..
I guess I can pull them out of the trunk in the shed and get them dry washed this week.

Sean.

In order to go to Freehold, I'd have to put on my Sunday-go-to-meetin' clothes..
I guess I can pull them out of the trunk in the shed and get them dry washed this week.

Sean.

>>> Thats Funny... BUt I would Just go over Travis house & Get one of the Flying Elvis Suits. Richie would Love that....

I'm going to try running some VP125 in the Mustang. :eek:
It's a mixture of VP120, Jamaican coffee and Freehold tap water.
Hoping to step up the cogs and safely run 28psi of boost.
I'm not worried about the heads lifting because the crank will probably split in half long before that happens.
:D
Sean.

Originally posted by Snorman
I'm going to try running some VP125 in the Mustang. :eek:
It's a mixture of VP120, Jamaican coffee and Freehold tap water.
Hoping to step up the cogs and safely run 28psi of boost.
I'm not worried about the heads lifting because the crank will probably split in half long before that happens.
Sean.

Will you be running code red or code blue. :confused:

With VP125 in the tank and 28psi, I'll probably be running Code Brown.
After a blast in that thing, any passengers will be in the bathroom changing their shorts.
Sean.

Originally posted by Snorman
With VP125 in the tank and 28psi, I'll probably be running Code Brown.
After a blast in that thing, any passengers will be in the bathroom changing their shorts.
Sean.

I think Bruce has a special on TB.COM Thongs. You may want to get a few. :cool:

speaking of thongs!anybody seen them pics of artie in one?

it seems he got drunk at the last "rich's auto holloween extravaganza" and proceeded to dance on the roof of rich's car.

ask rich to email ya the pics.you'll love em!

speaking of thongs!anybody seen them pics of artie in one?

I just got Sick:(

Did Rich make him sing God Of Thunder and wear tight leathers. They look like whipping partners. CODE RED:eek:

Nick is always ready.:D
Heard he beat two good running local cars last night. One of them beat Paxton a few months ago. ;)
I think you guys are underestimating Nick's car and it's gonna' bite you.
If those S. Jersey cars would quit breaking, maybe they could find out how well Nick is running.
;)
Sean.

also

nick if you grab those GN1s of raymers they can be fixed, I've done a few sets before that cracked in the same locations, nothin a lil welding and sleeving cant fix....just saw the pics

I'll let ya outbid me ;) :D :D You're gonna need em, I just figured out they wont work on V8s ;)

am i ready????:rolleyes:

im the one thats been waiting on you guys!

by the time you guys are ready ill be in the 9's!:cool:

sean

what did ya need done on the stang?

Nick aint got nuttin for the P. I. M. P ????

hehe, this post should be moved to the jersey section!!!!!:D :D :D :D