Coming soon to a stoplight near you

Gary I can fly out and put those 500 easy miles on in a day or to :p Why no hole in the roof ??? :frown: Sure is a beauty!! Now I have another car to hallucinate about if I don't like the Mazda :eek: :biggrin:

What trans do they use in that car?? I think that auto handles 120 more horsepower than any other auto car out there?

Congratulations & Nice ride Gary,Has the salesman shot himself yet lol But why four doors, Are you planning on raising a family. Good luck with it.

Congratulations & Nice ride Gary,Has the salesman shot himself yet lol But why four doors, Are you planning on raising a family. Good luck with it.

I'm am old, arthritic, & fat, & getting in & out of a vette is getting tiresome.
I'm tired of shifting
I want something that everybody else doesn't have
Cad doesn't currently make it in 2 doors.
The new '09 CTS-V, '87 turbo Buick, & vette daily driver are the family.
Thanks, Lou, I will bring it by the shop someday and you can check it out. I take it you're not a cad lover. Neither was I.

I'll break it in for you, Gary. I'll even pay for the gas and bring it home with a full tank!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm am old, arthritic, & fat, & getting in & out of a vette is getting tiresome.
I'm tired of shifting
Thanks, Lou, I will bring it by the shop someday and you can check it out. I take it you're not a cad lover. Neither was I.
Gary I have all the same aches & pains you do plus too tall for a C-6 vette. I think when they shortened the car up they also took away interior room. No I think your smart & made the right decision.

I'm tired of shifting
Gary I have all the same aches & pains you do plus too tall for a C-6 vette. I think when they shortened the car up they also took away interior room. No I think your smart & made the right decision. Maybe you can double date with Harold , Ziggy or Ralph since you now have a back seat.

Everybody needs something younger once in a while. Sibling rivalry, Lou, the turbo brick wanted a brother or sister to play with. I think that it was lonesome & wanted a playmate. This will give me plenty to do after retirement. I'm not as high as I was on the pocket personality chart though. And my checking account book is still going through withdrawal. You need to start tuning on these things, Lou. Give you something to do in your spare time.

Not too sure yet, Brent. I'm learning over on Cadillac Owners . com : CTS-C : 2009 & Beyond. It's rumored that the auto's need a tune to smooth the shift patterns out. Probably 3 dyno pulls done while the car is bone stock for a base & then go from there. These things can go close to 600 RWHP & RWTQ & then you are outta fuel pump. Some of the guys are going to over 500 at the rear wheel with tune & bolt ons: CAI, filter, tune, puller, & so forth. These things stock supposedly lay down about 450 RWHP & RWTQ in stock form with an auto & about 20 or so more with a stick. No alky for these things that I have seen so far. I've read over there that the factory ECM even without a tune will respond to somewhat higher octane as the ECM can make minor corrections for octane changes.