Coming soon to a stoplight near you

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Well, nothing that any decent running turbo brick should concern itself with:

I used to be ZO6 trailer park trash, then I graduated to ZO6 & '87 turbo Buick trailer park trash, & now I have graduated again to '02 ZO6 (DD), '87 turbo Buick, & now '09 Cad CTS-V trailer park trash. Bought it Tuesday after work, auto (2 pedal), thunder grey exterior, sunroof delete (thank God), ebony interior, Recaros & V-specific suede wrapped steering wheel & gear shift knob, standard painted wheels, Navigation, & everything else standard. After suffering severe sticker shock Tuesday after test driving a white one & buying the grey one, I was too nervous & tired to try and get it home so I left it there on the showroom floor with a "Sold" tag on it. Didn't sleep well Tuesday night but slept well last night. Just got it home this afternoon & can't wait to order a car cover for it. Had 7 miles on it sitting on the showroom floor. Sorry for the long post, I am somewhat coming out of the sticker shock syndrome now & I'm glad that I got it home in 1 piece. Can't wait to get it broken in (500) miles. Pics coming soon.

Thanks, Lee, hopefully we will have another cruise one of these days and I can get it out. Just for show, no playing until it's broken in.

can you take me for a ride in it one these days congrats on the buy did you get hit with the big tax fees.

AL

Yes & yes, Al. I will take you for a ride when it is broken in, and yes I got hit with the big tax fees. L.A. County combined with the other appropriate taxes are almost a earthshattering 10%. And yes, I paid a gas guzzler tax of $ 2600. Wanna play with one of these, gotta pay your dues. not a cheap toy.

That's quite the hot rod Cady.

What are you trying to do, single handedly bring GM back from bankruptcy. :D

Congrats, and can't wait to see it. Pics?

Mike Barnard

Well, nothing that any decent running turbo brick should concern itself with:

I used to be ZO6 trailer park trash, then I graduated to ZO6 & '87 turbo Buick trailer park trash, & now I have graduated again to '02 ZO6 (DD), '87 turbo Buick, & now '09 Cad CTS-V trailer park trash. Bought it Tuesday after work, auto (2 pedal), thunder grey exterior, sunroof delete (thank God), ebony interior, Recaros & V-specific suede wrapped steering wheel & gear shift knob, standard painted wheels, Navigation, & everything else standard. After suffering severe sticker shock Tuesday after test driving a white one & buying the grey one, I was too nervous & tired to try and get it home so I left it there on the showroom floor with a "Sold" tag on it. Didn't sleep well Tuesday night but slept well last night. Just got it home this afternoon & can't wait to order a car cover for it. Had 7 miles on it sitting on the showroom floor. Sorry for the long post, I am somewhat coming out of the sticker shock syndrome now & I'm glad that I got it home in 1 piece. Can't wait to get it broken in (500) miles. Pics coming soon.

Congrats Gary:D 1 more garage prostitute to the fleet.

Anxious for pictures!

DAMN congrads Gary... the 09's are bad ass.. man, i should have asked if you guys were hiring LOL.. can't wait to see it baller ..

Congratulations, hope you enjoy it.

Hope this isnt bad taste but my neighbor owns Bonspeed and sells car covers.
Ask for Brad or Charlotte and tell them Tom with the 86 grand prix sent you.

Nice car Gary! thats one of my favorites right now. I've been pondering upon the thought of buying a used 06, since a BRAND NEW 09 is waayyyy out of my league right now. Must be nice........I saw a new ctsv on the 134 racing a crotch rocket, and it was keeping up:eek: if it was not for the patch of traffic, I'm sure it would have taken the bike!! scared the crap out of me when it flew by me going at least 120! um um....oh yeah, his must have been broken in, it had no plates yet:D

Pics posted shortly if WikedGN's battery gets him back to his house. Thanks, Kevin.

Drum roll pleaseeeeee..

here are pics of Gary's new ride, I must admit its a sweet looking beautiful ride..
Enjoy.

IMG_0002-4.jpg

IMG_0001-6.jpg

IMG_0005-7.jpg

IMG_0006-9.jpg

IMG_0009-7.jpg

IMG_0010-5.jpg

IMG_0011-5.jpg

Pics posted shortly if WikedGN's battery gets him back to his house. Thanks, Kevin.

I got home finally, after i left your house went out to eat, drove about 20 miles and came out to start the car and the damn battery was dead again so i know its not holding the charge, got jumped again and it started, so i guess its time for a new battery after a year just went out on me, I know its the battery because the starter clicks and the scanmaster shows that the alternator is charging from 13.5 to 14.1 volts but for some reason the battery is just not holding it..

I got home finally, after i left your house went out to eat, drove about 20 miles and came out to start the car and the damn battery was dead again so i know its not holding the charge, got jumped again and it started, so i guess its time for a new battery after a year just went out on me, I know its the battery because the starter clicks and the scanmaster shows that the alternator is charging from 13.5 to 14.1 volts but for some reason the battery is just not holding it..

is this on the gn or your honda?

Moderaters! -nsfw?

Kevin's going to get thrown off agian.:eek: I thought that this is a PG rated site? These pictures are WAAAAYYYY too sexy...:D