Dave Bamford's 4.8 LSX Conversion

John,
I never once said anything bad about Dave's build or even Dave himself. I think Daves LSx build is pretty cool well thought out and the only thing I would do different is probably start w a regular gbody instead of a GN but I even understand why Dave used his GN since he already owned it.

What I do have issue with is these guys who make the swap and then take every chance they can to talk about smack on how the Buick V6 is junk breaks easily cost so much and how much better thier stuff is now that they have an LSx motor. I would like someone to actually prove this point??? This is a Buick board is it not? Is this not a fair question for a Buick board???

Dave makes personal attacks derogatory comments on my car breaks forum policy and u as a moderator come on here and post about how I should mind my own business, seriously??????

Awwww didn't mean to hurt your feelings Chris. Let's put your BS aside and let the cars do the talking. If your car isn't running maybe the new owner of your old car can dust it off and bring it out to the Woodward cruise Buick night.

Bring either car out and we will show/explain/prove to you how the LSX out performs the Buick v6.

If you can't make it I understand, just stay out of my thread with your BS.

Thanks!

Guys,

I am not trying to pick sides here, I just don't want to see bickering in the threads.
Let's try and respect each other a little more.
Coming into a

Chris,

Do you have a thread about your build?
If so I would like to read about it, just not here.
If you were closer I would ask you to look at subluxations I have in my back and neck.

Dave,

Get up some additional video please.

Awwww didn't mean to hurt your feelings Chris. Let's put your BS aside and let the cars do the talking. If your car isn't running maybe the new owner of your old car can dust it off and bring it out to the Woodward cruise Buick night.

Bring either car out and we will show/explain/prove to you how the LSX out performs the Buick v6.

If you can't make it I understand, just stay out of my thread with your BS.

Thanks!

I did address my response to John, but since you insist........

I'm 42 and have been this height my entire adult life and you think your stupid comments bother me, LMAO that's funny.

I'm not exactly the one who came up "short" in this thread now am I?? Pun intended!

I have not said one negative thing about you or your car in this post I have simply pointed out the obvious, truth is a bi tch ain't it?

Care to share any pics of that 4.8 short block after it chucked a rod?

I don't recall my height being an issue when I broke up the fight between your bother and Carswell at Norwalk. Where exactly where you Dave?

I am sure this thread is only going to go downhill from here so I am done and will move on. John I will send you a PM so as to not to pollute Dave's thread with anymore Buick content.

I did address my response to John, but since you insist........

I'm 42 and have been this height my entire adult life and you think your stupid comments bother me, LMAO that's funny.

I'm not exactly the one who came up "short" in this thread now am I?? Pun intended!

I have not said one negative thing about you or your car in this post I have simply pointed out the obvious, truth is a bi tch ain't it?

Care to share any pics of that 4.8 short block after it chucked a rod?

I took the engine apart the the rods were FINE the engine lost ring seal! if you are to afraid to race Dave's LSX we have a V6 Syclone that love's to street race.

Looks like you can see the tires leaving marks while on the throttle. Bad A$$ Build!