David Hunter aka Countrybumpkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
David, Ive been looking at your reply and trying my best to figure out what you are saying!!! I give up!! You ask me what it would take to replace the crank and have it balanced & what it would take to fix the block!! I gave you my best shot at a real world price and you have gone "POSTAL" over the answer I gave you!!! In simple terms what is your solution to this??
I think the best solution is as mentioned above , give me my money back plus the shipping cost it will take to return it to you and you deal with it from there!!! Mike:rolleyes:

+1

I see you have his address. Call the county DA and tell him/her your story. Give them the FACTS (don't want to elaborate with a DA). These guys are public servants and beleive it or not, most of them are rooting for Joe Citizen. I was , at one time , reluctant to deal with cops/lawyers,etc. for anything...a result of living in New Orleans for a few years:rolleyes: . But those guys might just give you some really good advice on how to proceed. You may not even have to go down there to press charges and when court time comes a plane ticket really isn't that much these days....so you gotta spend $500 to get your $3600 back. Sue for transprotation and boarding while your at it. Again...seek advice from the prosecutor...they are there to help.

Anything with Harper's name attached to it, "is not what it appears to be or advertised". I know from experience. Parts should be sent back for full refund plus shipping plus wasting the mans time! Atleast countrypumpkin lives near the weesle and can deal with him face to face.

That is all.

I don't see anymore posts on this. I guess Country stepped up to the plate and made things right. That's good to get this resolved.

WRONG!!! I havent heard a word from him!!! So whats up David????
The balls in your court Mike:cool:

WRONG!!! I havent heard a word from him!!! So whats up David????
The balls in your court Mike:cool:

Save all PM's all sale thread post, receipts/shipping documents,pictures of shipping box recievied,pictures of the parts and quality description.everything..contact his county DA, and or FBI as well... it seems like he is avoiding the issue.

He's around..seems to be buying parts on here left and right
Prolly from proceeds of that $3600 minus $2800 that he gave the chrome dipstick away for..you know he threw that in on the deal:rolleyes:

Parts

I Already Let Everyone Know What I Was Going To Do With This Matter... So I Will Say It Again I Will Be Sending Mike A New Stud And Mian Cap Set Along With A New Cap And I Will Be Paying For A Line Hone From The Machine Shop.... I Dont Have Any Extra Money To Refund 80 % Of The Parts Back .. All I Can See In This Site Is Alot Of People That Have Way To Much Time On There Hands And Like To Get Sh** Started This Matter Is Between Dave And Mike Not 2500 Other People Putting There 2 Cents In I Am Tired Of Being Looked At Like I Am A Peice Of Sh** I Am One Of The Most Honest Hard Working People There Is I Just Dont Have Any Etra Money To Repay If You Guys Think Getting The Fbi Involved Or The Da Involved Go Ahead If You Dont Want To Take The Offer Mike Give Me A Pm.. I Am Handling It With Mike In The Way Stated Before So Everybody Else Quit Starting Sh** If It Does Nor Involve You Than Keep Your Comments To Yourself.. With The Block Finished Mike Will Make More Than He Paid Me Back..

I Already Let Everyone Know What I Was Going To Do With This Matter... So I Will Say It Again I Will Be Sending Mike A New Stud And Mian Cap Set Along With A New Cap And I Will Be Paying For A Line Hone From The Machine Shop.... I Dont Have Any Extra Money To Refund 80 % Of The Parts Back .. All I Can See In This Site Is Alot Of People That Have Way To Much Time On There Hands And Like To Get Sh** Started This Matter Is Between Dave And Mike Not 2500 Other People Putting There 2 Cents In I Am Tired Of Being Looked At Like I Am A Peice Of Sh** I Am One Of The Most Honest Hard Working People There Is I Just Dont Have Any Etra Money To Repay If You Guys Think Getting The Fbi Involved Or The Da Involved Go Ahead If You Dont Want To Take The Offer Mike Give Me A Pm.. I Am Handling It With Mike In The Way Stated Before So Everybody Else Quit Starting Sh** If It Does Nor Involve You Than Keep Your Comments To Yourself.. With The Block Finished Mike Will Make More Than He Paid Me Back..

You know, if you are making it right, that is great. You're a stand up guy. But don't come on here slamming other folks who are looking out for their fellow Buick owner. We are supposed to be a tight-knit group and making sure other owners aren't getting screwed over is part of the deal.

David, I dont need a set of caps!! I need one cap that will work on THIS block and I will come up with it !! I can also come up with the bolts , studs,
nuts and washers that were lost!!
WHAT I NEED : Is for you to either buy this package back !!! Or send me the money required to replace the crank , balance it and get the line bore and hone issue fixed on the block!!! IN YOUR AGREEMENT ABOVE - YOU COMPLETELY LEFT OUT THE CRANK ISSUE ALL TOGETHER !!!
IF your last posted statement of how you intend to settle this matter is your FINAL ANSWER!! Then you are the POS that everyone here thinks!!! And I intend to keep your name right on top of this forum so that everyone that reads this is clear about what a POS that you are!!!!
It is my understanding that this forum is intended to inform other members of the buick community about there dealings with people ( Positive or negative)
to help them in future dealings with that member!!! I laid the facts of this deal out exactly as they happened!!! You have provided no dispute what so ever to any these facts!! YET - You have been very reluctant to provide any type of reasonable solution to this matter!!!
Please reconsider your position!!! Return my money and END THIS NOW!!!

MIKE :rolleyes:

BAd deal

What ever you do country dont get in a hurry, heck it's not your money that's been tied up for a year.

this is the feed back open forum session you POS. do mike good and get it over with!!!!!!!!!! its been drag by you this long and you haven't done ANYTHING to fix the issue other than post youR bull**** on how hard you work for a living,blah blah blah.!! I don't think for a minute that you did NOT realize what junk you shipped out to mike, YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT JUNK YOU SENT TO MIKE... we are not talking about a measly hundred bucks or so,we are talking about thousands of dollars that mike trusted you in a good business manner and you are completetly screwing him over!!!!!!!!!!. Dont think for a second that you will get a slapped in the hand because you have proof you sent junk to him!!! you can GET PROCECUTED for you bull**** actionS!!!

Parts

F&&k You Alittlev 6 You Are A Pos I Said I Dont Have The Money To Refund If You Have It Then You Refund.. And I Had No Idea About Stage 2 Parts When I Got Them I Just Knew That A Stage 2 Is A Very Popular Engine..

F&&k You Alittlev 6 You Are A Pos I Said I Dont Have The Money To Refund If You Have It Then You Refund.. And I Had No Idea About Stage 2 Parts When I Got Them I Just Knew That A Stage 2 Is A Very Popular Engine..

Wow. You are really endearing yourself to this board.

You should probably spend less time responding about your integrity and more time attempting to preserve any integrity you might have left.

here i go to add some more..lol

Mike waited 6 friggun months with 3600.00 in limbo before he came and posted his frustration.

CB came in and said well i knew it was just a matter of time before i got bashed....well la-de fricken da..lol that fantastic shipping job tells the whole story.

IM not trying to pass any judgment but all CB's replys makes it very hard not too..ive seen no admission of any guilt or remorse, all ive seen is poor me and look at the deal i gave him.

and ya tell us its between you and him?...well it was for the last 6 months but you musta been too busy.
And you dont have any money?...you been buying stuff on here!..better get another CC and charge it.

Good luck Mike I feel for ya...

ATTA BOY PUNK- IN. You kinda discribed yourself in your own posts. Who in their right mind would want to deal with you? I'm glad you can't afford to be in the Buick community. Go get yourself a honda where they don't know you. BYE

Parts

Alrite Just Going Through The Original Invoice To You Mike And It Shows You Pais $1000.00 For The Crank So If You Can Come Up With A Cap And Several Bolts Nuts And Washers I Will Cash My Income Tax Check And Send You Back What You Paid For The Crankshaft Plus 170.00 To Line Hone Is This Fair I Only Got Back 900 This Year So I Will Send You What I Have This Hopefully Will Clear This Up So That Is ($1,170){i Am Trying To Work With You} ..the Last Thing I Want Is To Have A Bad Name On Here As I Stated Along Time Ago I Tiughtly Packed The Box..the Usps Beat The Shi# Out Of It It Was At The Weight Limit For Shipping That Probly Made The Post Man Pissed Off So They Beat The Box And Threw It Around.. As Far As The Crank Goes I Didn Not Get It Checked From The Machine Shop If You Buy Parts From Someone That Says They Are Freshly Machined Why The Heck Would I Have The Machine Shop Check Freshly Machined Parts I Did Not Make Sense To Me.. I Did Not Know There Was Any Problems With Anything I Dont Sell Junk.. I Take The Blame For Shipping Everything In One Box..but If It Were Delivered Rite Averything Would Have Arrived In Good Shape And Complete.... I Will Have To Go To Harpers And Try To Get A Refund From Him For What I Am Refunding Hopefully I Will See The Money Back From Him..looks Like The Only Thing I Can Do At This Point.....

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.