David Hunter aka Countrybumpkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parts

Forum Rules

If Your Not The Buyer, The Seller Or Directly Related To The Sale Do Not Post

Copied From The Rules In This Forum..

I Will Have To Go To Harpers And Try To Get A Refund From Him For What I Am Refunding Hopefully I Will See The Money Back From Him..looks Like The Only Thing I Can Do At This Point.....

Good luck with him....
He's a slippery you'll need to grab him with both hands when you deal with him.

David, While I feel for your situation you havent shown much caring for mine. It will end up costing me to pay for your mistakes. Being that I realy dont believe that any of this was intentional on your part I will make you the following offer. You agree pay me $1250 for all the damaged goods and pay it by say March 15th 2008??? I will forget this happened and give you a thumbs up on this board!!! Hope you can work with that. Let me know!!!
Thanks Mike:rolleyes:

As I Stated Along Time Ago I Tiughtly Packed The Box..the Usps Beat The Shi# Out Of It

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Tightly packed?

SO --to save on shipping you stuck all the parts included in this deal (except the block) into a light weight cardboard box and mailed it to me. THATS RIGHT--EVERY PART!! Crank , rods , main caps , studs & bolts , pistons , rings , wrist pins, etc.
To your credit (or whomever packaged it)the crank was at least wraped in bubble wrap on one side of the box !! BUT THATS WHERE THE COMPILMENTS END , BECAUSE EVERY OTHER PART rods, caps ,bolts ,studs, nuts, pistons, rings, ETC. was simply thrown in the box LOOSE.

This is one horror story that sucks for all Buick fans.All of us bust our tails to save up or work hard to get cars perfect it ain't cheap!!!What really sucks if you spent $3,600 and stuff broken.Hey David be a nice guy and pay mike back,and then all your buick rights should be taken away from you.

David, While I feel for your situation you havent shown much caring for mine. It will end up costing me to pay for your mistakes. Being that I realy dont believe that any of this was intentional on your part I will make you the following offer. You agree pay me $1250 for all the damaged goods and pay it by say March 15th 2008??? I will forget this happened and give you a thumbs up on this board!!! Hope you can work with that. Let me know!!!
Thanks Mike:rolleyes:

ive been following this STORY for a while now and the offer that mike has made is more than fair! and as for the thumbs up thats a stand up guy, not many people would do that. take the offer and be done with it

In what F'd up English class did you learn to capitalize every freaking word of every sentence?!?!?! I mean come on, we're talking about 2nd grade education here!!!!! I hate to be part of the grammer police, but come on! Where do you see anyone else doing that? You'd think that you would notice that you're the only person on the board doing this? Take notice, only the first word in each sentence receives a capitol letter unless you are referring to a proper noun. Gheesh...

parts

Forum Rules

If Your Not The Buyer, The Seller Or Directly Related To The Sale Do Not Post

Copied From The Rules In This Forum..

These are the rules guys, try to keep it between the two members involved....

It is plain what happened here! It's not my place to judge but I think enough comments have been made by others, it is very clear what happened...

Please keep the thread in the rules so "hopefully" a solution can be worked out....

Parts

Yes Mike I Will Take Care Of It When My Tax Check Comes In I Did Not Get Rapid Refund And Pay 150.00 To Get It Next Day So When I Get It I Will Send It To You..

It Is Being Handled So Everybody Can Step Back And Just Mine There Buisness The Deal Is Between Me And Mike..

SGRIM , If that is a rule - YOU NEED TO REVIEW IT!!! How can this be a feed back forum with no feed back allowed??? Probably 90% of the post in this forum have post from members other than the 2 partys involved.
Please fill me in on how that could be a good idea for the good members of this site!! Thanks Mike:rolleyes:

SGRIM , If that is a rule - YOU NEED TO REVIEW IT!!! How can this be a feed back forum with no feed back allowed??? Probably 90% of the post in this forum have post from members other than the 2 partys involved.
Please fill me in on how that could be a good idea for the good members of this site!! Thanks Mike:rolleyes:

I agree with Mike. I think if you go back and look at a thread in the Feedback section which was titled (Burhead Headers) you will see it had responces from members other than those involved. I also remember a thread about a syclone that was eat-up with rust and was desribed as being rust free. Hell that one disappeared. Its pretty much like everything in life either your in the box or outside looking in. Hope you get your money back Mike.

Michael

BlownV6, I totally understand your feelings. I didn't mean that negatively towards you at all. You are the one that should keep posting. I have been watching this thread and you have been more than fair. I was just trying to keep the dialogue between you and CB open.

These are the rules that were in place way before we bought the board. I have been watching this for a while and stayed out of it as it didn't appear to be going anywhere, seems a new deal is being made. Just trying to be fair and give him a chance to make it right...

Far was as the Burhead thread, just read above. If it was going anywhere it would have been different. He made no attempt to make anything right just denied everything. Along with the others he wronged.... As a side note he did make one of his wrong's right so something good came out of it, small but good. Didn't involve me but another member....

Far as the "rust thread" the thread, it is still there. Why start crap without facts?

Just trying have a fair "civil" board guys.....

BlownV6, I totally understand your feelings. I didn't mean that negatively towards you at all. You are the one that should keep posting. I have been watching this thread and you have been more than fair. I was just trying to keep the dialogue between you and CB open.

These are the rules that were in place way before we bought the board. I have been watching this for a while and stayed out of it as it didn't appear to be going anywhere, seems a new deal is being made. Just trying to be fair and give him a chance to make it right...

Far was as the Burhead thread, just read above. If it was going anywhere it would have been different. He made no attempt to make anything right just denied everything. Along with the others he wronged.... As a side note he did make one of his wrong's right so something good came out of it, small but good. Didn't involve me but another member....

Far as the "rust thread" the thread, it is still there. Why start crap without facts?

Just trying have a fair "civil" board guys.....

I understand why the rule is there but other people may have info about the people involved in the deal. Also, other people may see things in the post or 'tone' of the post that might have been overlooked by the person with the complaint.

David, I hate to get in your business, BUT , Shouldnt you be putting this money in an envelope with my name on it. Seems you have money to burn on whatever you want. Yet you want to cry out loud about how broke you are and cant pay me back!!! For sale section 2/22/08 Mike:rolleyes:

Hi I have 2 NOS GN HOOD INSOLATEORs i want $300.00 each + shipping.You can call me @ 570-401-2349 ask for Jesse :cool:

PUT ME IN LINE FOR ONE SEND PICS TAYLOR87BUICK@YAHOO.COM THANKS DAVE

You have to wait for his income tax return to come in before he can pay you back. :confused:
The money he's currently spending on all of those parts is not his paying back money.It's his live like a rock star money. :rolleyes:

This guy obviously screwed you....he ain't comin' off any $$ for any reason. You need to pursue this thru legal channels...ie; press charges...or go see him, whichever makes you feel more comfortable. If he gave a sh!t about what was being said on here he would have given you your money back by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.