You can type here any text you want

Day 4 Video!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Here is a video of the Day 4 action at the TurboBuick.com Nationals. I have some more footage of track action just didn't get enough time to make it this morning yet.... Will have them all up by Sunday:biggrin:

YouTube - TurboBuick.com Nationals Day 4

Thank you for a great event!

My husband and I (and our friends) just got back from the Nationals and we can't say enough good things about the three days we were there!

First, we would like to say a very big thank you to Mr. Richard Clark for his unfailing generosity and being such a gracious host. His knowledge and willingness to help...wow!! I can't even begin to describe how great our experience was. If I can ever learn even half of what he has forgotten, I'll be doing well!! (We hope Jill's paw feels better). :-)

Second, we would like to say a very special thank you to Jack Cotton for all his work, talent and patience during the XFI install he did for us. Jack installed our XFI, didn't mind me watching and trying to learn AND did a fantastic job! Jack, you can tell your son that you still have the magic touch! He also hauled down a motor our friend had purchased, so all of us were very impressed and grateful! Well done, Jack, and thank you!

Thank you also, to EVERYONE who helped to make this such a great event, from the vendors, to those who helped put this together to those who participated and gave us tips and advice. The teamwork and helpfulness in this Buick community are second to none.

Very glad Bob with ZDDP is ok (whew)! Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks again to everyone and have a great day tomorrow!

- Ann

Looks like you're having some fun there Shane. Make sure to get a vid with all the sponsors in it including you. Wish I could've been there this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back