but I'm always on the receiving end,
sometimes when my man enters me,
I cry.
By Tupac Shakur

Where did you get that info from?

I do not think Tupac was a fageral...

Where did you get that info from?

I do not think Tupac was a fageral...

I think this was a poem he wrote and someone got a hold of it and changed a few words in it. LOL, coming to think of it I never saw 2pac hanging out with any friendly female ladies, I think 99% of the time he only had men hanging of his sides. :eek:

psss

I doubt Tupac wrote this poem. Words might have been altered here. Typical thug but... NO ONE could throw the words out at the rhythm and speed like Pac. BEST RAPPER EVER! :cool:

Yep, I say a laim excuse for someone to try to get some attention. Tupac was the man!

is it possible that it was about Jesus?
take away the literal interpretations and look at it in a more figruative way, and it might kindof make sense.
after all, Eric Cartman proved that songs about Jesus can sound kind of dirty if your mind works like that..
skip forward to about 1:10 to get to the music.

YouTube - Faith + 1 Songs

sample lyrics: "I wanna get down on my knees and start pleasing jesus. I wanna feel his salvation all over my face."

I think this was a poem he wrote and someone got a hold of it and changed a few words in it. LOL, coming to think of it I never saw 2pac hanging out with any friendly female ladies, I think 99% of the time he only had men hanging of his sides. :eek:

Never thought much of people who speak ill of the dead. Then again, it may have just been a joke that someone figured would be funny. Guess you can tell I'm not laughing.:eek:

do a search for tupac shakur I cry and it will come up, he did write the poem somewhat similar but the words have been changed to make it sound dirty. LOL
anyway he looks like a flamer to me in this pic.. :D

Attachments

• 3792tupac-shakur-posters.jpg
    3792tupac-shakur-posters.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 446
I guess you didn't catch the interview of him talking about Sug and Dre being the gay ones...

Man has been dead for how long? This is the first I have heard or seen of any gay accusations...

WHo says the poem is about him? Could have been a poem about a raped female that developed a complex about it.....and Biggie was better :biggrin:

If you put those words in Google with out the name Tupac it comes up on 2 websites this one and supra forums. seems to me it should be in many

and yea Biggie was better
ML

Biggie was better:eek: No freaking way...

Pac was the best rapper and Dre had the best beats no question hands down...

If you put those words in Google with out the name Tupac it comes up on 2 websites this one and supra forums. seems to me it should be in many

and yea Biggie was better
ML

I bet it will give you a link to this site too, thats what search boxes are for. You can post a lie on various sites but it doesn't make it true.

Mike, Biggie was good, but not better. If one was to compare the music you'd have to consider the lyrics and message behind them. They both made many songs just to party, dance, and relax to. However, when it came down to who had more intelligence, meaning and creativity in their muisc....Tupac wins, no contest. I could go on and on about this but can sum it up with this. When Tupac made the song "Dear Mama", many people changed their opinion of him. They learned that if they looked beyond the clothing, stereotypes, and headline making a incidents, he was a really humble person. Youtube has interviews with Tabitha Sorens and him speaking on his life, views and actions. Also the interviews with Tupac about the movie Gridlock'd can show the difference between him and the other rapper/actors.

Sorry for the long winded response Mike. Now... can we ride around the pits in Norwalk and play both artist in my National with the T-Tops out?:D:cool:

Biggie was better:eek: No freaking way...

Pac was the best rapper and Dre had the best beats no question hands down...

Dang SGRIM. 2nd time I have to agree with you this year...what is the world coming to?:eek:

Now, if only I could get you to lower the prices on making headers and downpipes...:D LOL!