Did anybody Tupak Shakur was a Flamer?

Biggie was just a fat guy doing what puffy told him to do

Not even top 5 greatest ever but still far better than anyone out today with the exception of Eminem

I'll tell you who is gay for sure Lil wayne

Not even top 5 greatest ever but still far better than anyone out today with the exception of Eminem

Eminem...now he reminds me of Tupac in all ways just a different color. I agree he is in my top 5, hell top 3! Lil Wanye, he will break the record for child support payments soon with all the kids he has popping up soon. Gay, doubt it! What I wouldnt give for a few nights with Laren London(pregnant by Lil wayne)

Biggie was better:eek: No freaking way...

Pac was the best rapper and Dre had the best beats no question hands down...

Biggie was the man. 2pac put together lyrics with more inteligence than Big, but I think Biggie had more mainstream songs that were flatout "dope". Machinegun funk, I love the dough, Notorious Thugs, Gimme the Loot, these songs kicked ass period...2pac has some good ones to Letter to the President, Take money. Both are great rappers but with 2 different styles. and Dre does have the best beats.

Big is definatly one of the best rappers of all time, some facts can't be denied sir.

Agreed Lil Wayne is gay, but he's got army guns;)

Eminem...now he reminds me of Tupac in all ways just a different color. I agree he is in my top 5, hell top 3! Lil Wanye, he will break the record for child support payments soon with all the kids he has popping up soon. Gay, doubt it! What I wouldnt give for a few nights with Laren London(pregnant by Lil wayne)
A few nights!!! All I need is a few minutes!!!:biggrin:

pac probably did write that... he became a thug but he grew up one of those creative kids.

Neither was the best rapper of the 90's... Ice cube was...

My top 5 rappers of all time!

1.Eminem
2.Biggie
3.Jay-Z
4.Tupac
5.Wayne

Eminem is too lyrically inclined! His word play is amazing!

My top 5 rappers of all time!

1.Eminem
2.Biggie
3.Jay-Z
4.Tupac
5.Wayne

Eminem is too lyrically inclined! His word play is amazing!

Jay-Z and Wayne:eek: Shouldn't even be on the list... Jay is a straight up PUNK!

Far as rappers go, its hard to count the white boy;) but there should only be 2 names at the top of the list IMO...

Tupac and Snoop... As long as Dre was mixing the beats the 2 were unstoppable... No other group of rappers had the actual entire package like these guys did... Songs like Kalifornia, G Thang, and Snoops old stuff are the bomb period point blank:cool:

After his little accident with the pistol down his pants he officially became One-pac

overrated, but not gay. if people are constantly trying to shoot me, im surrounding myself with men much larger then me, not skinny women. just makes sense

Im surprised to see this many replies here on turbobuick.com about this subject. Pleasantly surprised. Im glad to see the open minded discussion about these artists. And I agree with 88cutty........... Cube is good....... but so is Mack10......... remember him? :)

Lmfao

you guys know about pac and biggie, and all the newer rapper/MC's:eek: thats fn funny:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

you guys know about pac and biggie, and all the newer rapper/MC's:eek: thats fn funny:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

x2 i thought this woulda been a who better Skynard or the Eagles argument but aside from that Biggie and 2pac both #1. There's too much disagreement on the subject that it's jsut a matter of opinion because it can never be proven only argued. However you should never see eminem's name in the top 5:eek: not even the top 10:confused: Ya you can say Jay-Z surprised no one's said NAS but i think you could also include the Beastie Boys because those were the only other one's that are still makin music most recently that were even around with Biggie and Pac. Dre's still makin beats Cube is making movies and TV and basically all the rest have retired.

Lol, Funny how fast bull**** spreads around. Tupac was Not a quizno, he was and will always be the OG of hip hop. The era of tupac included many more talented rappers from the early 90s through 2000. Too many to list, hip hop is officially dead......just bull**** now rappin about big wheels and dollar dollar bills.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x2 i thought this woulda been a who better Skynard or the Eagles argument but aside from that Biggie and 2pac both #1. There's too much disagreement on the subject that it's jsut a matter of opinion because it can never be proven only argued. However you should never see eminem's name in the top 5:eek: not even the top 10:confused: Ya you can say Jay-Z surprised no one's said NAS but i think you could also include the Beastie Boys because those were the only other one's that are still makin music most recently that were even around with Biggie and Pac. Dre's still makin beats Cube is making movies and TV and basically all the rest have retired.

:eek:WOW!!!! Eminem not in top 10...seriously! Have you even listened to his music? Beastie boys...top 10, thats ridiculous. I dont even think they make music anymore...maybe just little gigs. There great and all but definately not top 10. Nas I can understand..and Eminem is definatley top 5 of all time!

Eminem is very good. I would have loved to here him with Tupac... Tupac was just the smoothest period...

Heck don't forget about MC Ren. He was just as good as Eazy IMO...

The new guys just don't have the flow that the 80's and 90's guys had... 50 is closet to the old guys but I don't think he ranks near the top...

this keeps gettin funier

true... ive never been a lynard skynard or eminem fan todays music SUCKS. Snoop is not in retirement and dre is working on detox... its just funny to listen to all of the older people here talk about lil wayne and dre:biggrin:

me... im a Caltroit listener, bishop LAmont, phat kat, black milk, Elzhi, rass kass, royce, fattfather, busta rhymes, and more.

Attachments

• caltroit.jpg
    caltroit.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 108
x2 i thought this woulda been a who better Skynard or the Eagles argument but aside from that Biggie and 2pac both #1.

The Eagles were. But IMO they were even better apart. I like Don Hendly's solo stuff alot more than most of the group songs. Walsh was pretty good too but most of his best stuff was pre-Eagles. :cool: :D