Direct Scan with more features

I'll try to get to my friends house with the mac and play around a bit..I setup MS' Virtual PC for him(non Intel MAC), I've also setup Apples Bootcamp and Parallels Desktop...They are more Virtual Machine programs then emulators and we've had zero issues with peripherals....Be happy to Beta a unit on a couple of the mac's to see for sure for ya...hahahahahaha..

How cool would it be to have a computer in your car in place of the stock radio and run this program full time on your screen? :)

Check with PhilM...I'm pretty sure he's running a Carputer with an LCD up front

I'm supprised nobody responded about using the turbo-link boost sensing cable with Direct Scan. I have been using this for years. If you go to the link:

BST-001 Optional Boost Sensing Harness

You can buy a 3 bar map sensor and this cable. The 3 bar map sensor will monitor the boost and the cable will attach to the air temperature feed to the computer. The boost will register as a temperature reading which can be monitored by direct scan. I got a small pump and pressurized the sensor from 1 to 25 lbs and recorded the temperature reading for each pound of boost.
Would it be better off using the FAST XFI and get it done and over with?