Direct Scan with more features

I think the spark dial is degrees of timing.

You would be correct sir. The way the GN ECM works, is:

Spark Advance - Knock Retard = Actual Advance. We may do the calculation inside the software so we can display actual advance, but most guys are used to seeing it this way.....

Bob

Thanks for even more info. Do you have a screenshot of the graph type display? Any idea on when they will ship?

Jason

Thanks for even more info. Do you have a screenshot of the graph type display? Any idea on when they will ship?

Jason

Like this.......? :)

Attachments

• GraphScreen.jpg
    GraphScreen.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 634
Put some miles on the prototype today.

Everything worked perfectly.... (everything that's done so far)

This is going to be cool guys!

Bob

Cool indeed! I will be getting one of these. My old laptop for DS is on it's last legs. I need something that works with XP so I can use a newer laptop.

Bob... could those aux in's be used for any generic 0-5V sensor inputs? I'm thinking something along the lines of turbospeed..... yeah baby now we're high tech and old skool all at the same time.

We had it in my T-Type yesterday and put some miles on it. It is awesome. Still a few things to finish but there is nothing even close to this out there. It will be a few weeks yet before it is done to the point where it is ready to ship but it will be worth the wait, for sure
Mike

info

i was wondering if i could log intake temp with this unit. i was thinking of putting a intake temp probe into the intake to see the diference in the IAT and the acutally intake temp. will i be able to do this. im pretty much sold on this unit but this would sweet if i could do this.

seems like a nice unit, should i be kicking myself right now for buying a mac or will it be compatible if not now down the road?

Yep I got a decent HP for $500. built in wireless, 1.5 hour battery, dvd burner, 15.4". Nice "car" computer

Jason

Easier and cheaper way would be to get an emulator program...They'll capture USB thru the emulator..Have used them many times with customers/friends that have MAC's

worth looking into, but I have no idea how to set up the USB port drivers.....

I'm sure there is a way though....

B