Does anyone else get this a few times a night?

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
Database Error Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the www.turbobuick.com home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.turbobuick.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I get that every time I try to go to my private messages from the home page. If I go to the forum first I don't. But otherwise..every time. Every computer.

From time to time. I just log off and log back on and it resets itself.

I get that every time I try to go to my private messages from the home page. If I go to the forum first I don't. But otherwise..every time. Every computer.

That is what happens to me when i am at work, if i click the pm then it says the page is not there. But if i hit the user cp, then click the pm that is there, it loads.

Here at the house all last week the server was working great, tonight it gave me that white page and would not load the pages for over 5 minutes. I think it happened 3 times in a row.

Brett- I just reset my connections and it works.

Sometimes i just want to punch my computer screen.

BW

I get that error occasionally. I always thought it was because too many people were on at once?

Brett- I just reset my connections and it works.

Sometimes i just want to punch my computer screen.

BW
Kool. Yea, I hear ya. I threw my $1200 laptob agaist the kitchen wall last year while playing a video game that froze up and im still finding pieces of it.:mad: It was an expensive tantrum.

Not that but about 3 times a day it says I am not logged in, even though I always stay logged in?

My guess (and this is just my guess) the MySQL database gets swamped with requests and kicks a few back.