You can type here any text you want

Down with the Viper GTS ( a win is a win)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lrover2

I don’t post in this group all that often as I do not street race all that often but I couldn’t help myself on this one. While limping home east in my tranny slipping GN I see a red viper GTS headed north. I make a quick left seeing as I don’t have this opportunity that often. I slowly meander along at 35 mph and keep an eye in my mirror. Sure enough the bright red GTS comes roaring up. With his window down he gives me the thumbs up and stabs the throttle twice. With traffic nice and clear I ease into it trying not to slip the trans. As soon as he hears this he is all over it. I was very surprised because running 25lbs of boost I thought I would walk him allot more than I did. I pulled him about two car lengths up to 100mph. Then got and gave another thumbs up and we went on our way. I was grinning all the way home. I doubt if he was stock because his car sounded as healthy as mine (no mufflers). That’s got to suck for him (70k +) but he was a great sport about it. So to all of those people who say the Viper vs. the two GN's is BS...............................

Nice :D
I beat a GTS at the local track 2 years ago - it was a great feeling especially when people started coming up to me in the staging lanes and congratualting me.

Back