Dyno day " las vegas" !!!

Im in, for dyo and the drags... Ive been itchin to see what my Gn is gonna put down with the new parts... should be a goodtime :)

im working wednesday so i have to passon the dyno, but i will head up to the the trac after work. it will be nice to meet you guys.

I'm officially out for Wednesday :mad: Attempted to reseal the oil pan today. Had a tiny bit of copper in the pan and a few broken girdle studs. I'm going to pull the motor out for some overdue maintenance. Hopefully back in action in about a month.

Didn't realize so many guys were in vegas. I can't wait to see what I can put down on a dyno, once I get it running that is. I think the guys need your help with some wiring scott, I told them to wait for you hah. So Vader87 do you own a paint shop or you have a personal one?

I own a very small custom shop. I work a day job and do the custom shop more as a side business. Mainly just building friends cars now. I ran it for a living for two year but dealing with stupid people sucked the fun out of it for me. So now its just me in my 10,000 square foot shop. It has an older paint booth and a bake cycle booth. Its old but works great.

Hahaha so now you guys know my life storie.

Hmm well I'm sort of looking for a body shop. I have one but I'm not to confident due to my body mods etc. You still doing side work?