Dyno Run

drivetrain loss is about 17% through stock tranny and stock rear, he has a turbo350 and 9" rear. so i would think it might be 18-19% loss.

Boost

I was going through the sessions lastnight. Only one recorded and that wasnt very long. At 4800rpm's the aldl boost was 15.3lbs of boost. I have the boost acuator set where it goes right on without pulling it on. I am wondering if the boost gauge is not reading correctly? The car takes to me along time to build boost.

the actuator needs pressure against the puck! make it to where you need to pull the rod slightly to put it on the puck! so turn the rod in some more till you achieve this. then you will have more boost, but spoolup will be alot faster

How much timing? Do you see any knock on 2-3 shift?

24 degrees. No knock on any shifts. I used 110 octane vp on the dyno. Not C16. If i had the C16 and could have got the boost over 25 i would have but the exhaust pressure was pushing the gate open. I would have gone as high as 25 degrees and 29psi. I was running 27 psi and 22 degrees for 4 months on the street with only a splash of 110 octane and alky. Took out the right head gasket eventually from a compression leak from the grooving i had on the heads form a previous build. No detonation though. That was a Mustang chassis dyno which is one of the more conservative type of dyno's compared to a dynojet. Converter slip was fairly high also.

I was going through the sessions lastnight. Only one recorded and that wasnt very long. At 4800rpm's the aldl boost was 15.3lbs of boost. I have the boost acuator set where it goes right on without pulling it on. I am wondering if the boost gauge is not reading correctly? The car takes to me along time to build boost.
Exhaust pressure is leaking past the puck causing the low spool rate. Id go a couple turns past zero tension. Your torque on the dyno will go up a lot if you fix that.