You can type here any text you want

engine builder tuner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sixftseven

SIXFTSEVEN
Who's the number one engine builder tuner on the east coast. I just recently had my engine built by wildcat performance and its leaking oil from the valve cover and rear main seal I think. Mike built the engine 3 times and its leaking oil. Its also picking up false knock at 18lbs of boost 21deg of timing with 116 octane, alky and afr 10.3. I've spent alot of money on this car and would like to finish it if I can.

tuner

i had otto's performance milford CT worked on my 87 gn and i was very happy with his upgrades and the car cranks. i would highly recommend him.

Engine

Who's the number one engine builder tuner on the east coast. I just recently had my engine built by wildcat performance and its leaking oil from the valve cover and rear main seal I think. Mike built the engine 3 times and its leaking oil. Its also picking up false knock at 18lbs of boost 21deg of timing with 116 octane, alky and afr 10.3. I've spent alot of money on this car and would like to finish it if I can.

Why did he have to build it 3 times?

The Engine had no oil pressure he had the turbo saver installed wrong. Where does your engine leak oil at?

I've got a valve cover leak. A leak from the front of the girdle. Also the rear main is leaking a little. Two I could fix fairly easy. These cars leak. I just don't let it bother me.:biggrin: Some leak. Some don't.;)

Oh boy.
I had a 455 built by Wildcat in 07' that I only got about 2000 miles out of it with no track times. leaked like crazy rear main seal was in wrong, all the cylinder bores were like eggs. Won't go back there. Sorry this is happening to you. Hope you get it sorted out

Back