Engine wont turn completely by hand. (Stored engine)

^^ This.
One look at the $hit on the pickup screen says "don't waste more time, looking further. Take it apart, to the last nut, bolt, freeze plug".

Here's a few pics i will remove the rockers tomorrow and try to turn it. I might add oil to the spark plug holes. Rod seem to be intact....
I sure hope you are going to be tearing this down and doing a proper rebuild on it ? If you are thinking you are just going to figure out your pretty major issue of not turning completely around then slapping it in and praying everything is going to be working fine and it will last I think you have been mistaken. Anyway hope it all works out for you and u get it up and running.

Those flat tappet cam lobes need to be re-jizzed.

And that stock pickup needs to be replaced with a new one that doens't have the trap door.

...and, oh yeah, that engine needs to come apart.

I sure hope you are going to be tearing this down and doing a proper rebuild on it ? If you are thinking you are just going to figure out your pretty major issue of not turning completely around then slapping it in and praying everything is going to be working fine and it will last I think you have been mistaken. Anyway hope it all works out for you and u get it up and running.

Thank you for the feedback and honesty.

Update: I verified all the rockers which were leveled. None of the valves were stuck or fell down.The only issue was the pistons had a lot of carbon build up, and on one of the walls was holding the piston from coming up from all the build up carbon.
After cleaning up the pistons and walls the motor turned freely. I'll post pictures tomorrow..

P.S. Motor is still going to get rebuild.

I knew it was something simple! lol!

Well that's good news for you, good luck with the rebuild.