*ESP Products/ ESP Performance*

Status
Not open for further replies.
charlief1-Search my threads, im new but not to new. Like i said he's done right by me, so what kinda man would i be to not speak on it? Keepin it real.

SGRIM-If i dont see it then i dont say it, my point was; irregardless of yalls dealing wit ole boy he's looked out for me in the past. There 3 sides to every story. His, yours & the truth.

charlief1-Search my threads, im new but not to new. Like i said he's done right by me, so what kinda man would i be to not speak on it? Keepin it real.

SGRIM-If i dont see it then i dont say it, my point was; irregardless of yalls dealing wit ole boy he's looked out for me in the past. There 3 sides to every story. His, yours & the truth.

I don't know wtf you think you are... I can show you proof if you "require" it that he came on this board under multiple user names and screwed people... Obviously you didn't take the time to search...

How do we know you aren't him? I wouldn't put it past him, he has done it before...

We have done fine without you for many years. We don't need your advice on anything okay:wink:

Your buddy made it clear to me that this board wasn't worth the price I was asking for advertising. SO, PLEASE STOP ADVERTISING FOR HIM:rolleyes:

If your on that great of speaking terms with John ask him to call me.
He has my #.

Well the thing that got me was your sig and the ESP reference. I've had dealings with guys that've come back on the board after being banned and was hoping that this wasn't the case. Glad to know it's not, but the sig to face book you have is one that approached me trying to go to X rated "watch me do..." sites. It's also free advertising which isn't allowed on the board. It takes a while for you to go through the links in that particular face book account but you get to the info after three or four links to the ladies that have attached themselves to it.

This is a family friendly board and I personally would like to see that face book account disappear:smile:.

Grumpy Old Men: 2011

SGRIM-yea ur drawlin:rolleyes:. I see this fixin to be a witch hunt, band wagon thing. John & tony done right by me, so I’ m not gonna lie to appease the group. I’m not a sheep in the flock, im not scared to have an opinion that differs from that of the rest of the group. + Who am I to bite the hand that fed me? What’s between John & yall is between yall & John. Not my fight, not my biz-not my place 2 speak on it. I’m simply stating my assessment of the man. I'm not advertising for ESP, the statements made here are simply my opinion, & I am not allowed an opinion, Hitler?:eek:

Bweavy- Brain Weaver, My man!! How ya been, well I hope? I haven’t heard from you since the move out to S. Carolina. Thanks 4 all the time you took explaining the ins/outs of TB’s to me over the phone/email. Hey you’re a reasonable man(not clouded by emotion), one who I know won’t let your clear vision & sound judgment be manipulated by the peer pressure of others. If you had dealings with someone & (regardless of how they may/may not have treated others) they always went out of their way to help you as a customer and befriended you. They let you store your car @ their facility for semesters on end(free), gave you hours of tech advice(free), discounts on used parts, worked w/you on payment/services rendered, would I not be a decent man, at the very least to express an opinion of the person? Loyalty even?:confused:

charlief1- Dispite the apparent hostility towards me on this thread I will conduct myself, above the riff raff & as a gentleman. You strike me as 1 of those “40 something yr old guys” that’s hates technology & everything the new world has to offer. W/ our myspaces, facebookers, laptops, vaccines to the black plague, MP3 players, AIM & Rap music. W/the hippin & the hoppin, Kids today eh?

Your opinion of facebook is that of your own but don’t go start spreadin rumors (wat teenage chicks do) sayin my link takes you anywhere but to my car club page; where me (a student of physical therapy), other business, students of other medical fields, professors, car enthusiasts & ppl working in the medical field network exchange ideas for our cruises/shows & other charity events for kids w/ MD in the philly-metro area. The car club is the venue in which I give to the community, helping kids less fortunate than me, helping my fellow homosapian (human being), helping their families. Do you enjoy being a barrier between someone reaching out to the families of helping wheel chair bound children with an extremely short life expectancy & a dismal condition of life? Being an enthusiast myself, I really wanted the Turbo Buick community to be a part of it all…I bet Johnny Boy aint against helpin kids =)
:cool:Advertising, as per Columbia Encyclopedia (a scholarly reference) the activity of attracting public attention to a product or business, as by paid announcements in the print, broadcast, or electronic media. I in no form am attempting to attract public attention to a product or business, the sales of a product, concepts, actions, religious views, affiliations, campaigns, other forms of politics (“Yes we can”;), beliefs, socio-economical stances, positions. As stated above, It’s simply a link to my car club. I mean i dont find it too far fetched that god forbid someone on this forums might have a family member with the condition, it could even be you, maybe then you will appreciate the valiant efforts of helping some1. :D

oh BTW Brian I actually posted a thread tryin to reach john(ESP) but to no avail. I believe his # might be posted earlier in this flame err thread. Hit him up.

oh BTW Brian I actually posted a thread tryin to reach john(ESP) but to no avail. I believe his # might be posted earlier in this flame err thread. Hit him up.

I'm not airing mine & John's dirty laundry. I have tried to reach him in the past & gave up. I just asked if you speak to him see if you can have him call me. John & I always got along & I liked him. We just need to speak to finish up on a few things.

To answer your first question yes I am a reasonable man. I try not like every one to let my emotions cloud my judement. I'm one of those idiots I trust every one & believe every one until given a reason not to. Once that happens though I still give a person a benefit of the doubt. I look at it like the 3 strike rule.
1st time could have been my fault or a miscommunication.
2nd time could have been the person I'm dealing withs fault or a miscommunication.
3rd time it really gets to a point where a pattern is developing. No matter who's fault it is you need to make the decision to walk away.

It sounds like John has treated you well & I'm glad. I haven't commented on any threads posted bad about John. I just asked if you speak with him ask him to give me a call. He will know what it is about.

Funny thing is I have a customer with an Olds who wants to put a Buick header panel on his car.

SGRIM-yea ur drawlin:rolleyes:. I see this fixin to be a witch hunt, band wagon thing. John & tony done right by me, so I’ m not gonna lie to appease the group. I’m not a sheep in the flock, im not scared to have an opinion that differs from that of the rest of the group. + Who am I to bite the hand that fed me? What’s between John & yall is between yall & John. Not my fight, not my biz-not my place 2 speak on it. I’m simply stating my assessment of the man. I'm not advertising for ESP, the statements made here are simply my opinion, & I am not allowed an opinion, Hitler?:eek:

When you learn a little respect come back... Till then go hang out a ESP:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.