You can type here any text you want

ET streets are coming!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87NAT

In Between GN's
JEGS emailed me with a shipment notification. I guess they are off backorder. 275/60-15's on the way.:) :) :)

Finally huh? Cool lets us know what your numbers are with the new tires?:smile:

Yes. ET Street drag radials.

Blackmonte, Thanks for all of your efforts to find me some tires up north. You are a class act. :)

Ed

Site now says, when you add them to your cart, they will ship tomorrow. Whew!!!

Dam,and I just got my BF Goodrich Drag Radial's today.:rolleyes: I guess on the street the BFG'S should be fine and I can drive it in the rain with more control.I don't go to the track much if ever to race it.

BFG's are VERY slick in the rain. Took mine off. MT's are much better in wet and dry conditions IMHO.

Bryan

I took a long look and researched all of the other possible tires and I decided months ago to wait for the ET Streets. I have some 26" tall Et Street drag radials right now and I can fry them bad at 40 mph. And these are the best tires I can find.:eek: So I know anything else I would have put in the back would land me in the ditch or into another car. At least the M/T's keep the car to a sane level of control.;)

The new tires that are coming are 28" tall...hopefully that will settle the car down enough to help with the 60 ft. and the top end charge at the track.:)

I took a long look and researched all of the other possible tires and I decided months ago to wait for the ET Streets. I have some 26" tall Et Street drag radials right now and I can fry them bad at 40 mph. And these are the best tires I can find.:eek: So I know anything else I would have put in the back would land me in the ditch or into another car. At least the M/T's keep the car to a sane level of control.;)

The new tires that are coming are 28" tall...hopefully that will settle the car down enough to help with the 60 ft. and the top end charge at the track.:)

Actually my BFG Drag Radial's that Im replacing with new ones were pretty good with traction.I must say I only have the stock 12inch modified 12 inch stall converter.I may step up to a 3200 9.5 inch single disc Vigilante Lock up converter.Then maybe I might need a a stickier tire.Excess tire spin is not fun but with instant boost if the tire's can hook, it must be fun.I don't know how much bettet the MT Drag Radial's are then the BFG's Drag Radial's.I know they give better 60 ft times.

Alright now, what the heck??? Jegs isn't even listing any 275/ 50's or 60's now. WTF??????

With 556 RWHP you will need the best tires you can afford.I just got my BF Drag Radial's on Wednesday but they should be enough for the street for a car that will probably run high 11's low 12's on the track.I only run 17-18 lbs of boost on the street.I called Summit last week and they said that the MT'S can come in any day.I don't know how much RWHP my car puts out but it needs tires for inspection.Can't wait that long for the MT's.:cool:

Alright now, what the heck??? Jegs isn't even listing any 275/ 50's or 60's now. WTF??????

I ordered mine 2 months back. I have been on the "waiting" list. Maybe they shipped what they had.:confused:

Anyway. part number is 3754R...call them .

Summit told me that some company was checking the MT ET's but I don't know why.My problem is it could be a day or another few month's.Summit did say that they could be ready in a day but I just think it may take some more time.I wonder why they were pulled anyway:confused:

What's strange is that they completely pulled the listing off Jegs now. I don't know what that means. Bt I'll call next week.

BTW - That 556 was with my old TE-60 turbo. We are going to tune the new turbo on the dyno next week, it wil be interesting to see what numbers it pulls with NOTHING else changed.

I have the Te-44 now but I was told that the TE-60 is a great street Turbo also.Even though I have the stock block I have Race CNC ported heads,Matching ported Intake,Front Mount Intercooler.If a get a better stall converter and have traction problems then i will step up to the TE-60.The problem with the MT ET's is the tire size's.I barely can fit my BF Goodrich 275/60/15's on my wheels because they hit the quarter's many times.I have air bags now for a cure but I still don't trust them.I always thought that these Buick engine's produse major torque arounf the 550 level while horsepower was around 375-425 depending on the set up.

Back